Getting up!

Place for non-Maaya topics.
Imurann
Posting Freak

Getting up!

Post by Imurann »

It's been a while we'll talked about this, kinda I feel this is the right time for now. We've been a long time Maaya's fan right :evil:

Some few of us guys are quite unlucky to get the right girl, maybe because of our obsession to songs, and animes, and other stuffs. Kinda feel that, we should not stop just until here, that it should just keep on going and going, up until the very ends.

For all the ill feelings in which I have missplaced, I wish for forgiveness from everyone's kindness (from this forum). We diversify throughout the world, and shared our thoughts endlessly, though some times due to our conservative minds, and collectives-ness, we tend to find clashes in between nodes of ideas.

It's already my fifth time getting rejected with a girl, maybe God's just playing with me all this time. I've learned a great deal of experience along the way, either that the most important part of a person is self-awareness. That to be aware of whom we really were, in this vast Universe : that is we are small beings. Being small, we need to know our limitations, and have to cooperate with other people around us.

Still, I'm ready for anything or anyone whom is high spirited. Maybe if both people are the same type like myself, there is a point versa which actually that the relationship might work. Not because of interest or conflict of interest, but similarities of things we do, like listening to the same music, same hobbies, same food.

I just hope number 6 and 7 is last of it.. just hope to find a little happiness before this life ends. That aint too much to wish for, isn't it?

:3 :odd: XD :maaya: :evil: :x :lol: :? :( :o :maayagrin:

Going to visit my father's grave maybe after tomorrow or the day after.. still there isn't any good news from me this year, still no girl :(

Happy holidays guys :P
Leave me a message if you notice someone spamming over here, I'll clean it up for you.
RaveD

Post by RaveD »

It is imperitive to screw up with the first few so you won't annoy the future ones as much. It's only (hu)man. Us men tend to rub the women the wrong way every once and a while, even when we do not intend to. You learn a lot from being with women, though getting to fully understand them... will never happen.

Having a sister also helps ^_^.

And for some reason actively seeking out a girl never helps, it is like they can smell the despair. Whenever a guy HAS a girlfriend, and therefore shows absolutely no general interest in a woman, he becomes more appealing. Women of Maaya, why is that? :?
All glory to the hypnotoad!

RaveD's YouTube channel
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

Just returned home from the long trip to my grandmother's place.. and bought myself a few sets of GUNDAM - plastic modeling toys. 5 boxes of them for $4.5 each. Pretty cheapo, and quality is about 80% compared to the original ones from Japan, these ones are from China TT HongLi branded ones..

I bought 5 models for myself,
A Nadleeh, A Tieren Pink one, Blu Duel, Star Gazer, and Strike Noir

My elder brother just bought one, Graham's Custom Flag - Black colored one

anyway, for all the gundam freaks out there, let's see this pic XD

I just love it!

It's so perversively-robot insane XD
Leave me a message if you notice someone spamming over here, I'll clean it up for you.
gradualpetrify

Post by gradualpetrify »

lmao thats a strange fetish you have. if you would like the robots from björks video "all is full of love" i would understand you but this 1s here got no female attributes. they even blush and sweat (?) how can that be they are robots. metal with pores haha.

as for your problem with the devil women what can i say.
i cannot give you a recipe since there are girls who like assholes and others who just want aloooot of attention. they are so self centerd. even if some ppl think your whining too much you know what i say? stay true to yourself. you dont need to read a mens health magazine to find out the answers. every pot has its lid.

if you want to know about my pot then it need to have M.S. engraved hahahahaha.