~♥~ Confession towards that stupid Jellyfish! ~♥~

Place for non-Maaya topics.
Imurann
Posting Freak

~♥~ Confession towards that stupid Jellyfish! ~♥~

Post by Imurann »

:lol:

I'm bored again, in the mids of December's blues. Did you guys find any good song to listen? I do actually.. even made a translation for it on my webbie,

But this one is from Miki Imai, called 'Treasured', also best known as 'Treasured feelings' towards someone. Has many meaningful words in it, I really loved it.

Next is the winter's blues, also from Miki Imai's Inori Album 'Lupine Love theme' with a saxophone play.. really blues song

There's some mp3 samples if you love to listen to them, but had to noticed it yourself where the links are. I often listen to them very-very diligently taking it up seriously as a hobby.

I kinda had a bad view about Maaya now, haha, better not disturb me on that :P

In reality, we can never know someone, unless we really are beside them.. we may hate them or like them, it all depends on what their objectives were. I come to say, I liked her most when she was still new, alongside with Hashiru's image (like the dress she wears in the PV), with Aunt Kanno and Aunt Yuho supporting by her side.

Imai san still make songs with Aunt Yuho, even at this late time.. her words were rather, strange to be understood. Usually it was easier, maybe she has a new style, but I kinds notice the change even while back when she made songs for AKINO san. She is sad perhaps? wakaranai.. really want her to make more happy songs really..

That 'Jiyuu' Maaya speaks of in 'Ame ga furu', has it got something to do with this.. wagamama na.. Maaya chan.. wagamama..

@update
Awkwardly, I was listening back the 'Dive' album this morning, and found out a twisted song called 'PEACE' lol, and who wrote the lyrics must be a psyco XD

Originally, I see Maaya as this way.. she always been this way, the moment she threw her soul to the fangirls, I was at awe.. she was beautiful when she has that dark side of her mind, XD Always searching for something, with an attitude. Good times have changed, really.
Leave me a message if you notice someone spamming over here, I'll clean it up for you.
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

Ok a new song just went in, it's my Megumi Nakajima chan :D

Yuho made the words, just finished up the translations, song sample is on my blog, as usual. Words are complicated, and I know that, but I try my best, and here is it. Hope you guys love it as how I do.. I turned into my blue moon 3 times, 3 times.. XD the most splendid work, aunt Yuho ever done before..

I really mean it , I really like this song.. :D

Jeriifisshu no Kokuhaku / Confession towards that stupid Jellyfish (Updated! version 1.1)
Vocals: Nakajima Megumi
Words:
Japanese - Iwasato Yuho / English - Imu san

Hito wa mina tonde mitai no ni
Juuryoku ni damasareterun da
Dare mo honto wa toberun da yo
-People seems to be floating in mid air
-as if being deceived by gravity..
-Actually everyone is able to fly, really..

Kimi ga heya no sumikko shimaiwasureta ano ichirinsha
Hokori harai mukashi mitai ni notte miyou
Mo ichido
-In your home's storeroom, where you come to forgot of that unicycle
-Remembering like how you were riding it, once in the past.. come let's ride it again
-Once more

Arigatou, tte kimi ni ietara
Arigatou, tte kimi ga waraeba
Ittari kitari tanoshiku naru
Kimi ga daisuki ni naru
-"Thank you", I said personally to you
-"Thank you", as we said our goodbyes
-I'm quite happy to go for it, and it just becomes so interesting doesnt it?
-Then I simply told you, that I really liked you.

Shinpai nante iranai yo issho ni iru kara
Hitoribocchi ja nai
-I never really wanted to get all worried again, especially being near with you
-Telling only to you, that you were never alone :)

Hito wa mina aisaretai no ni
Uragaeshi no koto shichaun da
Dare mo sunao ni naritai kuse ni
-People seems just wanting to fall in love all over again
-what is he going to do after knowing that he was betrayed*
-that everyone else he told, just really dont gave a bother*
(Good for nothing friends, that's what I understood from this phrases *sucks*)

Ano ko ga anna ni kanashisou na no wa
Jibun no kage o dokoka ni wasurete kichatta kara kamo
Sore nara
-That little child, who seems to have a sad looks from afar
-As for his own shadows is probably left behind, forgotten and eventually becomes lost..
-But still..

Ittari kitari ureshiku naru
Kimi ga shiawase ni naru
-I quite happy to go for it, all over again
-For you to really find your own happiness :D

Sore de mo ienai koto ga kokoro ni aru nara
Iwanakute mo ii yo
-Even so, these words which you don't want to hear is always kept in my heart
-That I don't really mind telling, to you though :)

Hontou no koto wa kesshite me ni wa mienai no sa
Katachi nante iranai
-Really is that, what you exactly want to see now, is actually hidden from your beautiful eyes
-It doesn't really want a form
*(Spiritual love for each other is far important is what aunt Yuho wants to tell)

Ittari kitari tanoshiku naru
Kimi ga daisuki ni naru
-I'm quite happy to go for it, it may just simply turn out to be fun
-I come to really-really like you :D

Shinpai nante iranai yo issho ni iru kara
-Don't worry anymore my dear, I'm already here with you now.

Ureshikutte mo namida ga deru nante, fushigi da
-Cant seems to control these falling tears even as I felt so happy right now, It is really a mystery.
Leave me a message if you notice someone spamming over here, I'll clean it up for you.
Hale

Post by Hale »

Mm... Since i'm feeling in a rather introspective mood, I'd like to draw attention to what you said about not knowing someone.

I mean as fans, we're basically the closest and the furthest away to actually understanding her. Why? I feel that as fans we naturally have a strong bias towards whatever she does for that really crazed fans can start to think that maybe they understand her but as long as you've never actually talked to the person... It's rather hard to fully understand someone.

I read recently that admiration is actually the furthest thing away from understanding and thinking upon it, I have to admit it's true. Why do I feel this way? based on personal experience, as we admire the person more and more, we often wonder about the intentions behind each and every action that person makes and because we never actually talk to the person, we make up all sorts of plausible(and possibly correct) reasons... but. The fact of the matter is we actually know nothing about the true reasoning and we never will unless the person decides to tell us.

I've made many mistakes myself by misreading people's intentions, both irl and online, I can tell you that I can and probably will happen on and off. The difference is that with friends, you're at least given a chance to talk with the person and seek the reasoning. With an artist, we're forever stuck being close followers of whatever he/she releases but never actually being allowed into her confidence/mind/reasonings unless she decides to do so.

And... and... ... I forget my point actually. Basically I'm trying to say that as a fan, we're both extremely close to Maaya-san and... sadly the furthest away from actually understanding her I feel.

Edit: I wonder why I drifted from focusing on Maaya-san to a general artist. ... *shrugs* The logic still applies I guess.
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

In the end, Maaya will eventually pick someone that is close with her. Since we know from the start, why even bother liking her so much. I simply like how the writings were, at first it was Platina song, but in actual reasoning, I have discovered that I do not like Maaya Sakamoto, but I like the writer, Iwasato Yuho san. Her words simply moved me even until today, I just may fallen in love with someone whom is twice my age, and not even bothering of it.

Rather because of her age, she understands how immature we are, fans all of us are young and active, and we comes in a very big number, millions worldwide. The ones they registered in the Oricon charts are merely those who brought the album. The ones whom are on the net, however may even reach a billion or more. A billion people with many and different thoughts, all at once is listening and reading what she is writing, and interpret it differently, individually.

I actually deceived to the thoughts that people think I'm a hardcore Maaya fan, but just a matter of fact, I am not. She is just a singer to me, nothing more. There's just not a possibility that she will ever meet me in person, accidentally unless God wants it to happen. The internet is just a big mask covering everything which is real and not. Fans will always be fans, gossips, etc. It's fun really, we are just sharing thoughts.

I still love aunt Yuho though :) like another aunt, that I never have. I think she will accept me, like one of her own children. A simple thought isn't it? Life is like that really.
Hale

Post by Hale »

mm?

I never said anything about being romantically involved with her XD; I wouldn't wish that on anyone to be perfectly honest.(not the being with Maaya part, that part would probably be enjoyable but the press? the fans? etc? not for me thanks)

For myself, Maaya herself is an amazing singer. I love her for her voice and I would love to meet her in person but otherwise, i'm not lovesick for her or anything(i've even rather bluntly said that I don't even find her sexy :lol :) Like I said in the other topic, I really wouldn't want to date Maaya.

I was actually very specifically aiming for the number of fans who think they know Maaya very well simply because they've been following her for X number of years. I'll say it up front and be blunt about it. You don't. No one except those close to Maaya will ever know her that well. It's the same for any other artist as well.

At any rate, I'm happy that you've come to terms with your feelings @@; I dislike being confused by my own feelings(even though it often happens)
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

u.u

mm.. I was heavily commented somehow on the intraweb, and they written it in kanji and hiragana. Thanks to google, I know that some people are actually observing my work in that blog of mine. For some fcking reason, it now has a value, and probably I have to change my style of writing..

then again, maybe I wont. XD

zettai yaddaaaaaaa XD

Merri, if it has come to that thoughts, I guess we are seen as stakeholders for her. I kinda felt responsible, since now we have the power of thoughts that may be of value to her, and her career. Though I just want to focus more onto her lyrical, heavily comment on the words, if it's good she deserve a thumbs ups, that sort of thing.

There are many other supporters, whom made it possible for English literate people to enjoy her songs through translations, also many credits goes to them individually. The fans actually enjoy the songs, and understand them part of their life.

Paparazzi's who release photos or pictures, also played their roles. Good job XD

Anyhow, we are doing this to benefit our self, it's charity sort of advertisement really. As I noticed, from time to time, pops out lots of young and new fans, out of nowhere. I just shared to them the lyricals and maybe songs, there's tons in youtube. Some fallen in love in them, and even went all the way to Japan to watch her concerts, as well buy her songs over there.

We're are important components to each other, that was what I believed. A little in our words shared with each other, means a lot, the experience and understanding each other. Like when I sent two post cards to two of our forum friends, XD it actually links to them.. as far as almost half-the-world away.

Each and every one has their own story, let alone hikkinomori like me, some have married and have children. Ah, endless meetings.. XD

Hale kun, you will never understand until you reach XX years (double digit years) XD ahaha!