KOBATO thread~ Trying to guess something (in Japanese)

Place for non-Maaya topics.
Imurann
Posting Freak

KOBATO thread~ Trying to guess something (in Japanese)

Post by Imurann »

LINK - Updated with the final song lyrics

#1 - Hontou no koto wa kesshite me ni wa mienai no sa
本当のことは決して目には見えないのさ

#2 - Katachi nante iranai
かたちなんていらない

English

#1 - Really is that, what you exactly want to see now, is actually hidden from your beautiful eyes

#2 - It doesn't really want a form

@--------------------------

I think Aunt Yuho wanted to tell something very-very important here in the Jerryfishu song. Many people made confessions because of this song, worldwide.

I believe there's must be something more to the translation, that even my thoughts can hold, it's literacy after all.

Let's do a word play:

Part #1

Hontou no koto
~ Something about a truth

wa kesshite
~ (not so sure)

me ni wa
~something that these simple eyes

mienai no sa
~just cant be seen

Part #2

Katachi
~shape, form (my thoughs said something like a container, like the one in kobato story. mmm.. if this true, she means is the soul container) ~ why am I good at cracking this word XD XD XD XD XD hahaha, all your kobato fans could not figure this out ahahaha!

nante
~(maybe, or something like that)

iranai
~(obviously, a negation propose)

There must be another definite meaning behind it.. XD
THINK_MODE

References:

@ http://babelfish.yahoo.com
True thing is not visible under any condition in the eye, is, shape how it does not need

@ http://translate.google.com
The truth will never be a blind eye, Do not need form :evil:
Leave me a message if you notice someone spamming over here, I'll clean it up for you.
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

Other comments:

So if it's like how the kobato story should be, soul container works like to fill it in.. but aunt said that is not needed, this material sort of things to archive something right.

The crystal looking glass container, mystery as it is, with a small 'tori' as it's cover.

As for the container, kobato just does some good deeds, and when one deed is complete that it places a mark in one's heart, only then she get one mark for it.

It's actually means, having an overall good heart, and not to think too seriously about it, also naturally doing it honestly.

"hontou" can also be translated into honesty.
Leave me a message if you notice someone spamming over here, I'll clean it up for you.
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

This reminds me, God also said something like a container, but it sort of like the using of light particles, when light cross links with each other, it becomes so bright within the container..

but that's in the heart of a pure person, as how He said it. It's a 'container' also known as a 'heart' which kept lights particles, that made him a holy person.

I found this in the middle of the verses. To have it coming into thoughts, means I really want to continue reading it again. It's fun reading the holy books :D

Quote this from my blog post
http://maaya_no_uta.pitas.com/25_10_2009.html
The journey alone Friday, October 2, 2009Today, I just felt of not knowing what to wish for after an istikharah prayer. I felt feeling pity upon myself, whom heart is still, not yet taken by anyone yet. "Just keep accepting what fate has given" is what I'm doing right now, they whispered to me silently, just to wait a little more, a little more time. I felt life was complete, I do not mind dying now, life is full of mysteries, as well death is too. The vision that I have seen, walking on the plains of death, with a generate a large amount of light particles, with my eyes of a saint, fearless of anything, yet only wished for one, the Infinite and powerful creator, Allah taala. It was a moment, a brief process of understanding of Allah absolute power, forgetting all about the world's rubbish minds, and everything else that is weak. My weak self now, has become something far more than expected, the hatred and love is becoming one, all emotions are joined with each other, with the will of a strong father I had, reality and the unseen understandable into a single truth. That I shall meet the one most powerful creator, even as how tired my feet were, even as how far the journey is, even if there is no one there to listen with.. I felt the depths of the infinite was in my eyes, and most importantly in my heart, generating endless light particles, into my mind and soul.

Ano obaka neechan, understands this very well as how I do, maybe we are a few people who understands each other very well, because we believed that there is so much knowleadge and technology that was in this universe, that everything is to prove the real power that Allah taala had, that probably our first encounter with our loved life, the final person is a sort of understanding with another entity of this world, it is not the same with anyone, it is like the UNISON of all sorts of thing at once. We will probably cry with each other, of happiness when we meet later in this time, thus our endless hours of mind sharing of the things we understood, of the infinite of time and space and everything else, with each other is like a magical moment. Currently we both have to go through the hardest time in our life, we have to leave a lot, a lot of things behind us, that only Allah understands our pain of losing it. Even so, I believe we will more and more, becoming simpler by the years to come, we see the world more clearly than yesterday, and will try our best in changing ourselves before presenting before Allah taala. I hope, in this short life of ours, we were given that "private sky" soon, which was to see a combined view of the Universe, together, with our eyes, yours and mine. Something that we do not share with anyone else, just the two of us.
gradualpetrify

RE: KOBATO thread~ Trying to guess something (in Japanese)

Post by gradualpetrify »

the imaginery one. maayavictim no.1 to maayavictim no.2.

i just read some stuff on your side and i feel like a pin in a haystack.

i am not pure anymore. no light and such things in my heart lololo.

born under the neon genesis evangelion. its in my mind and was always there.

the world is just full of business and some other B´s. all you can do is checking it out then join or leave. most of the times i leave.
Last edited by gradualpetrify on 2012-03-31 06:47, edited 1 time in total.
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

I will eventually find it's meaning..

not being able to notice it, thus when the time comes, it is fairly too simple not to miss something like that earlier.. like falling in love, or even something far greater than that.

"The truth is taken away from where the eye can only be seen,
it does not needn't a flask"

(the most nearest to translating it.. probably)

OMG. It's literature. Heck, from what I can understand according to my culture and stuffs, may be different from one another. Even people can see it differently nor may completely would not understand it.

Does she means, the "Free masonic" eye? if so, then we are in deep shit understanding all this..
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

Also not Maaya, so I moved it here. Sorry again.