KARAOKE! Yeah!

Place for non-Maaya topics.
Imurann
Posting Freak

KARAOKE! Yeah!

Post by Imurann »

Been doing some search on youtube, and found some nice karaoke songs that can be sing along, mostly I like the ones for Oasis and Maaya Sakamoto ones.

My mum's shop have an outdoor karaoke system, along with the 500watts speakers, and a tv output for us to read the lyrics.. XD

I was trying to imagine a Maaya Sakamoto karaoke night, and one of us are trying to sing "ACTION!" say a few people at once, omg.. it must be crazy.. everyone will be jumping around in madness XD

XD

Btw, after closely observing the dvd, I noticed Maaya chan was rather the crazy type after all.................... omg.. XD

hmm, for those whom are able to go for her concert in Japan, say 'Hi' to her at least, before leaving. I doubt I cant go even this year, pretty busy.. maybe in 2011 perhaps.

BUT it would be more meaningful if we can actually go out with her and sing karaoke along. =_= though the idea would be workable if we actually know some of her close friends personally.

To me, every human being is the same, almost all of them at the very least.. and we are emotional beings. It's time for having fun! XD
Leave me a message if you notice someone spamming over here, I'll clean it up for you.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

The only karaoke track ive sung from maaya is yubiwa.. And sadly, its the only maaya song available there.. And there's not so many karaoke that provide j-music too..
That karaoke place also has chihiro's friends, which is among my all-time fave too..
It's great though, that ur mom also has karaoke place XD
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

Sang "Go let it out" the other day, but my voice didn't come out. Mum said to me, "you need practice" XD

I'd lol!..
Leave me a message if you notice someone spamming over here, I'll clean it up for you.