Let's share our personal love letters.. haha

Place for non-Maaya topics.
Imurann
Posting Freak

Let's share our personal love letters.. haha

Post by Imurann »

Well.. I'm from a different background with different cultures, but sort of like this.. most of us here are.

so I wondered what love letters have you guys wrote before when you were younger, during the snail-mail time. We can share them, I believe since they are probably from our first love. I have some which are in email format, some are still on paper, but mostly are lost within my memories.

The style of how we tried our best to attract his/her attention at that time.. the emotions..

I still remember.. I sent tons of crazy letters.. XD XD

they were very long and hard to be understood just by anyone, I suck at it I guess..
Leave me a message if you notice someone spamming over here, I'll clean it up for you.
gradualpetrify

Post by gradualpetrify »

dude loveletters are for girls.
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

You must be proud then, in World Cup, you guys are teh OWNING!!

:D :D :D

mm, they are just old letters.. posted by snailmail.. I gave some postcards to Kirei and Kaimugen before, mm but kinda wanna do my own set of cards with my own drawings.. perhaps it is more meaningful.

I did had an objective on the love letter part, do not be fooled, I'm not a simple person as how the girl will think I am. Haha!

Usually I will test the person's experience and length up her thoughts on weather she is a naive / smart person. I know many things but also at the same time, she may know somethings that I do not. It's natural to have limitations, and difference in cultures and thoughts.

Sort of like a mind game, mm but not long, I just met a few people whom I can consider on tolerating me as whom I am (meaning I do not need to pretend anymore :D )

Mostly I will meet selfish persons, whom only wants attention to their own selves. Perhaps I'm looking for someone just above normal, possibly as zealous as myself, at the same time humble in her presence.

I love to have a good argument with girls sometimes, but hates detest types. I'll give up eventually, just that to see weather they'll notice that they are just playing around in my schemes. If they noticed it early, then they are special to me. I can consider them as my close friends, because of having that traits. A tricky game, but the witty would understand that instantly.

Rather than seeing herself in her own shoes, she sees them from other perspectives. Experience and smart at the same time. Yes, I have met those, and they are very dear close to me even today :)

Men, are rather like cats.. and they are many sorts of cats. I'm the shy one :">
Leave me a message if you notice someone spamming over here, I'll clean it up for you.