Ragnarok Online 2

Place for non-Maaya topics.
Imurann
Posting Freak

Ragnarok Online 2

Post by Imurann »

Probably if you open this thread means, you did play some MMO game and understand of its physics.. like AFK for 24 hours, or sort of not having a life or some sort.. well you get the idea..

But just imagined, if our Hime chan also played an online game using a disguise name..

so as we all are, in this forum.. XD

but then she's a hardworking one, but still does Anime things / games roles.. there is a big chance she plays games, but we just do not know which one..

I just imagined that in game, she can truly show her true self.. either the evil type that she always wanted to be, or a simple wanderer..

Ragnarok 2 has just released the second version, and made a decision to scrap the first version. I talked about this game, because Yoko Kanno made a whole damn album for the ingame songs. I was like wtf is she thinking... XD

The quality of the songs are pre-amped, and they are that damn good. Improve the heartbeats of the young players (assuming the players of the games are young kids, or young adults like ourselfs)

There's a chance our Hime also tried such games, but probably in Japan / Korea official version.

Good thing she can conceal her real life personality in game.. well, having online friends is fun however XD

The coming back of Ragnarok 2, the second.. is the most fun.. I try to get everyone playing..
Leave me a message if you notice someone spamming over here, I'll clean it up for you.
deltafour

Post by deltafour »

Mmm, not likely, but an interesting thought nonetheless. I don't think she has enough time in the day for games, although she did seem to really enjoy Tomodachi Collection when she first started playing it (last year?). Maybe she does a little gaming to kill time when she's feeling sick, or in times like the past couple of weeks, when she had some wisdom teeth taken out.
http://sakamotomaaya.com/ (Collected translations of Maaya Sakamoto news, essays, interviews, and articles)