Steve Conte

Place for non-Maaya topics.
Imurann
Posting Freak

Steve Conte

Post by Imurann »

I kinda like Steve now better, mm our down to earth singer, as far as I could remember he was doing a little gig with his brother, and not sure what happen as of now.. been diggin the net and have found some few links so we can enjoy his songs again.

http://www.bateszi.me/2007/12/02/attent ... thusiasts/

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4214289 ... l_Release)

:cool:

He was popular, with our anime society during the Tokyo Jupiter incident, and the ever controversial and only duet song with our Onne chan with the creation of 'The Garden of Everything' along with the awesomeness of it. I could bet any male fans were jealous of him back then, it's normal of course :P

*geck* I got messed up Rahxephon with Wolf's Rain, huh.. It really was *that* long ago..

I wonder if Steve has any more songs which he released, or that we just haven't heard of, I would love to hear them. Probably the ONLY male singer that I accept. XD haha
Last edited by Imurann on 2010-10-03 06:33, edited 1 time in total.
Leave me a message if you notice someone spamming over here, I'll clean it up for you.
dillpops
Posting Freak

RE: Steve Conte

Post by dillpops »

When The Garden of Everywhere came got announced on Maaya's site, I gushed on his website to him and he emailed me like 'what the hell? Yoko said to keep this a secret, how did you find out?!'

...uh...it's only announced to the world on Maaya's website, Steve XD

But yeah, really nice guy! Sent me an autograph!! Woo!

And his voice, is just, amazing! Love it. Sexy, emotional, everything. I think Yoko has good taste in male vocals. Steve and the guy on the Honey and Clover OST sound fantastic.
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

Small fan based, and having the Artist actually listen to us and actually replied, it really feel awesome doesn't it :)

hence when the barriers went down, we can discuss with each other on things like the songs or such, putting aside the social things, just concentrate on the songs and likewise, we we go after this.. that was what I really wished, because our computing age as bloomed well, why need such secrecy in songs?

I hope we didn't have those 'crazed' type of fans here XD XD or I would throw salt on them, and chant 'be gone bile demons!' XD
Leave me a message if you notice someone spamming over here, I'll clean it up for you.
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

His voice is amazing though, the bootlegs of the Tanasonic live last year were electric!
nijibug

Post by nijibug »

dillpops wrote:And his voice, is just, amazing! Love it. Sexy, emotional, everything. I think Yoko has good taste in male vocals. Steve and the guy on the Honey and Clover OST sound fantastic.
Agreed!