Yearly Cosplay Plan + All-in-one {Universe Theme}

Place for non-Maaya topics.
Imurann
Posting Freak

Yearly Cosplay Plan + All-in-one {Universe Theme}

Post by Imurann »

Update!
Meguu chuu drawned a new artwork for both of us, portraying the universe song theme.. :D

"There's someone for everyone because the Answers are within you :D "

:heart: :heart: :heart: arigatou Meguu chuu, I love youuuu :heart:

We're just planning, the Cosplay event in Malaysia is at Comic Fiesta, in KLCC Kuala Lumpur, around December.. :blush:

~~~ Older posts ~~~

I kinda liked the touching side of Cosplaying, it made me feels fulfilling in some sort.. Still in early phases, and will be drafting the designs. I'm sure it will look horrible on first try because need to consider the Cosplayer's height, weight, body figure (if he's fat, XD lol need to diet) and pretty much everything else

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2 ... =567568542

I kinda like the characters from Universe, well other than the 2 main characters, there are their friends. Wonders if I could gather a few friends for an end-of-next year Cosplay thingy. Well I have lots of time during weekend, work just focused on programming now which I usually do half-awake XD

I kinda interested in doing Jester's King beause he has dark skin and wears a mask, so very much fills my character. Thought I also had afro, not sure.. nah.. mine's not big enough yet however. A girl's afro is needed for Myu chan, wigs also could be used. Oh I named them like that, when the Universe video was first out.. probably if the official has release names for them, but I will still be using this.

Concept Art for the materials will be done later this week, for them both.. perhaps there are Cosplay experts among us fans, would love to her their comments and ideas on it.

I perhaps, need to persuade a girl-friend-to-be so that she could be my couple for it. I plan that, we will be holding hands through out the whole cosplay session days, dancing and doing lots of moves together ~ in our own world.

To me personally, cosplay.. does not need to be that expensive, "the thoughts" matters, recycle items and how to actually make something from the mind comes into reality.

Honestly, I would love to wear Jester's King head gear.. XD looks unique, almost like a thinking helm / sleeping wear.. XD ~Though his upper underwear looks embarrassing.. gaman dekinai yo XD

If it looks nice, I would love to wear this for my own wedding XD ~ my mum surely will kills me XD
Attachments
concept.jpg
Last edited by Imurann on 2011-05-28 01:20, edited 1 time in total.
Imurann
Posting Freak

RE: Cosplay Plans

Post by Imurann »

Youtube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ow0a06gsiF4
Bollocks :) a cute Volks Advert

Manga Corner

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/bitter_virgin/

Rate: 4/5 stars

[not for the weak hearted, heard it was based on a true story..]
Just to populate your interests, drop me some good manga as well.. I only read based on people's and friends recommendations.

Cosplay > Jester's Story

Interesting facts that I've read from wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jester that it explains, the characteristics and role that they have played. Just say whatever in their minds, without (almost) any discretionary acts from the King ruler. Well I tried to place some thoughts on the Jester's King costume play (COSPLAY), trying to understand that pretty much like a Jest, well apparently it does not sounds that kewl to myself, but I don't give any comments on that matter.

The thing is, we have no ulterior motives, but just stating the truth in what ways we see fit. Bluntly saying anything that we felt, without the responsibilities of what may turn out from our words, may it turn out positively or negatively. Well having a good laugh is the main idea of course.

Their Dressings is however, in general, interesting to a point that they may charge you when you are not ready. Clowns are different, Jest are.. sometimes dark and evil, depends.. but most of the time, they have shrouds in their life. Happiness, perhaps when their King is feeling boring, then the Jest will entertain Him with some joke that just pokes them in palaces where others fear. Protecting each other countries from war, maintaining peace by giving advices to the King, that's a Jest role.

I just wrote this, because I'm so effin tired in doing actionscript + flash for my blog, wanted it to connects with a MySql database, making it a fully interactive flash site. Bollocks, it's easier said than done!

I tried searching for eBooks on Jests, but found zits.. ahhhhhhh.. I don't want to walk to the bookstore...... SO, don't mind me placing some of my emo writing here temporarily XD
Last edited by Imurann on 2010-12-25 13:29, edited 1 time in total.
Leave me a message if you notice someone spamming over here, I'll clean it up for you.
Imurann
Posting Freak

RE: Cosplay Plans + All-in-one Imurann

Post by Imurann »

Finally some new design ideas, thanks to J-Query :D

http://maaya_no_uta.pitas.com

Loading time, like "instant" wahaha!!
Last edited by Imurann on 2010-12-27 20:58, edited 1 time in total.
Leave me a message if you notice someone spamming over here, I'll clean it up for you.
Imurann
Posting Freak

RE: Yearly Cosplay Plan + All-in-one

Post by Imurann »

Workdays

Shifting into an office days, learning how to play with 3D games does gives me an edge on how life can be.. more entering into my dreams as of late, I've seen how 3D animators creates life from artwork, rendering everything which was thought to be real, but it is not. It's just animation.

Time is ticking, its a magical year.. spending it in an office, where my heart now wants to go to the ocean, listening to my lonely thoughts.. mum will not agree with me on this one, but I've already planned it.. I want to run away from reality.

Not really want to place this on my blog, sort of personal people are reading there already.. hiding myself here in this forum XD

Beautiful creatures, girls were.. I want to really know, how it felt living with one under one roof. Anxiety or fears.. regardless of anything..
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

u know... imu... looking those anime figures at universe pv.. i felt it would be great if the design could be transformed into an actual production. such a shame with that nice design of characters.. :S
i kinda wonder how the character designs here related with the song, universe?
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

The production artist in her company probably made something up that looks like that, after discussing with Onnechan. Similar people like us, he/she (the artist) is also one crazy fanboy/fangirl.
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

Rate this image :3