dreams... again

Place for non-Maaya topics.
gradualpetrify

dreams... again

Post by gradualpetrify »

looks like i was in tokyo, at a crowded street in the city. a jp dude, around 45 years old, standing there, made me feel like i was at the correct spot.
the correct spot for a concert. probably because he was holding some tickets in his hands. we did not talk with each other, but our minds knew what the other one wanted to say. i knew he would sell me the tickets for my bro & a friend, who would soon arrive with the next train. (both of em no maaya fans, but dreams sometimes dont give a damn)
then i was in some kind of anteroom. a tv attached to the wall displaying an interview with maaya. my last doubts vanished.

summary: its always bad luck (?) when you try to get some distance and then you suddenly start dreaming about her. cannot run away from dreams.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

RE: dreams... again

Post by kirei_lanford »

i often have dreams like it's a hollywood story or something.. long stories i can't even remember the details. but i remembered that they were really good sometimes..

and about a few days ago, in my dream there was a song that was brought so beautifully. i didn't remember the notes though.. sounded a little bit celtic and a little mediterannian to me. i mean the use of instruments is like northern song but i felt a presence of ghibli arietty's OST type of song performed by cecile corbel there.....
Last edited by kirei_lanford on 2011-08-20 03:56, edited 1 time in total.
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.