1+ more member to reach 1000!

Place for non-Maaya topics.
ct760ster

1+ more member to reach 1000!

Post by ct760ster »

Wow with the long run that this forum had is thrilling that it's almost reaching 1000 registered user, what about we send a message to each of the registered user when we achieve that number to remember them we still ARE alive and kicking. :cool:
Last edited by ct760ster on 2012-01-10 20:53, edited 1 time in total.
Jérôme.

RE: 5+ more members to reach 1000!

Post by Jérôme. »

but we ARE still alive and kicking.
we don't need anything to remember it.
You know ? Life is Good, we'll be together and that is all we need ! ;p
:angel: Life is on Maayas, and the posts are hope and promise... :angel:
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

I'm being a professional troller :D :cool:
Leave me a message if you notice someone spamming over here, I'll clean it up for you.
ct760ster

Post by ct760ster »

Althought it's sadden me watching the memberlist that almost 3/4 of the registered users never activate their account, never participate with a post or simply were banned, meaning they're just bots. So our real numbers must be around ~250 if that is a good guess? :huh:

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyenRCJ_4Ww[/video]

:D
Jérôme.

Post by Jérôme. »

Imurann wrote: I'm being a professional troller :D :cool:
Well, beware that as a moderator, I can start being professional too ;)
:angel: Life is on Maayas, and the posts are hope and promise... :angel:
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

Though I might be assuming things, but after the marriage.. I kinda felt there's a state of graceful downfall (perhaps it was also expected by them). There are many talents in Japan, let alone in the US.. great competition still goes on as younger, more attractive artist goes up front. I kinda expect the future albums are more niche and personal like. That would attract new additional junior members here to discuss even more interesting things in the future.

Her songs are already that establish, even most of my friends whom watched anime have her songs (definitely) just that they did not notice the significance of it, like one of my girl friend whom just love Julian Casablancas, but that was due to his good looking appearance (so we can think from that aspect, that most of her fans are fanboys lol).

Just that some of our earlier fanboy/gals did lots of digging in the Internet and found a potful of love and goodness from most of her songs. I admit, I could not synchronize with most of her songs, just a few good ones which are rather euphemistic in style.

It wouldn't be fair for others, if most of the songs in an album was of my taste. Each one of us have their own ideas of how to define 'ideal' in their own way. Like an example is YCCM and her latest one, YCMTSIM, DINTS. Awkwardly Ramus words are rather good, of how he conveys her ideas into the English version of her song and I hope more future collaborations with him, and a dedicated for all of us International fans, a purely full-English album, say.. collab works with YK and Ramus for a start, and perhaps another song from SFP would also be lovely. They the Flying-Dog should try this, because most of her work are well respected in most countries that have the internet.

Plus if she does a full English album, we can expect a whole lot of concerts to be done in western countries, or even in Indochina. It'd be great right :D
Leave me a message if you notice someone spamming over here, I'll clean it up for you.