Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle

Place for non-Maaya topics.
bad day today

Post by bad day today »

I guess not... I've been watching it a lot but until this moment Kamui has never been appeared.. but still there is a possibility that he would appear.. After all, he's one of CLAMP's character, right?? :)
Craze

Post by Craze »

Actually the sequence in the anime is the same with the manga right? So I can't really say which one is better, although I usually prefer reading mangas over animes.

Can't wait for the second season this April! And if I remember correctly there isn't much of Tomoyo in the anime right?
frecklegirl

Post by frecklegirl »

There isn't really much of her in the manga either (from what I've read--to volume 6, which is about where the anime stopped anyway).
Tsubasa~

Post by Tsubasa~ »

http://www3.nhk.or.jp/anime/tsubasa/kokuchi.html

The second season will begin in 29/4
moro

Post by moro »

I love Tsubasa RC!<3
Now, the OVAs started also with Maayas latest song<3
I've read it till chapter 176 - there happened so much, I just can't stop to read it till the end. The characters are so lovely and the story so exiting^^
itada19

Post by itada19 »

Oh......CLAMP announced that tsubasa and it's sister publication xxxHolic will enter the final arc....mmmm maybe it will end probably in 2009...aw....I love the works of CLAMP! Can't wait for the 3rd Season
moro

Post by moro »

there won't be a third season of TC unfortunately, because CLAMP and the studio for the anime had some problems with the story and so on...but there is a new project planned for next year four OVAs (2 TRC and 2 xxxHolic) and they will be released with the probably last two volumes starting in january next year, so volume 27 of Tsubasa seems to be the last one ;_; and it really seems so...actually CLAMP have passed the 200th chapter now :)