Getting in touch

Place for non-Maaya topics.
yf19-sama

Getting in touch

Post by yf19-sama »

Hello,
I`m in Tokyo for a while and I wonder if there are peoples interested to met a French fan speaking mainly English-Spanish-French. I`m new to this place and will be glad to discover it with some fan advices.
I've special items I would like to offer for those interested.

If someone want to meet up please contact me via this topic or MP, my only connexion access is the web right now (meaning no cell phone number).

Have a good day and take care.

A.T.H.
Last edited by yf19-sama on 2014-01-29 01:54, edited 1 time in total.
Nescient and ignorants think we have Freedom few KNOW that's actually just a illusion.
batool100

RE: Getting in touch

Post by batool100 »

In Tokyo city, There are many french speaker but they don't want to met other.
yf19-sama

Post by yf19-sama »

I'll probably have more success meeting the Japaneses. It was easier for some reason even without speaking the language since at least I can understand them at some point.
Thanks for the reply.

By the way somebody here know if its possible for foreigners to purchase a ticket for the Daddy Long Legs performance? I'll be veeery glad to have some help with that.
Last edited by yf19-sama on 2014-01-25 00:33, edited 1 time in total.
roxfan

Post by roxfan »

yf19-sama wrote: By the way somebody here know if its possible for foreigners to purchase a ticket for the Daddy Long Legs performance? I'll be veeery glad to have some help with that.
Certainly it's possible! If you're in Japan, here's a few sites that sell tickets online:

http://t.pia.jp/
http://eplus.jp/
http://l-tike.com/

(You can also probably use Lawson't Loppi machines - using them you can pay directly at the store, which is convenient if you don't want to use your credit card or it's not accepted)

Search for "ダディ・ロング・レッグズ".

Note that in addition to the performances in Tokyo (March 1-22), there are also shows in Osaka (March 25-27), Fukuoka (March 31st) and Nagoya (April 4-6), so pay attention to which one you buy.

In addition to general sales, there were also fanclub-only sales for a few of the performances. I think those are closed already but if you want to get a ticket I can try contacting some of the FC members I know in Japan.

P.S. I'll be in Tokyo around mid February. Leave me a PM if you'd like to meet up.
yf19-sama

Post by yf19-sama »

That's some handful links for those who can read and provide a local address but I am not in that case unfortunately.

I am not there yet so I wonder if the loppi machine option will remain available at my arrival since majority of the tickets are already sold ( I am arriving in Feb too ^L^, check your PM).
At this point I can consider your option to check someone from the FC to give me a hand.

Thanks for the reply!
yf19-sama

Getting in touch

Post by yf19-sama »

Hello,
I want to mention that I am staying in Tokyo now and remain available to meet fans.
Last edited by yf19-sama on 2014-08-01 06:39, edited 1 time in total.
rida.rwp

Post by rida.rwp »

What are the special items, you have to offer us?
yf19-sama

Post by yf19-sama »

Hi Rida
I had a couple of officials Maaya CDs and DVD way back I wanted eventually to offer since I keep traveling.

Unfortunately I have no more items like that to give away at this point.
Except maybe for the personal drawings done occasionally.
Last edited by yf19-sama on 2014-12-22 22:46, edited 1 time in total.