Kyaaa >_< Help ppl (Letter ~bring to light~)

Place for non-Maaya topics.
Yuki-chan

Kyaaa >_< Help ppl (Letter ~bring to light~)

Post by Yuki-chan »

Neee ppl ^^" i was looking for this album...but i cant find....so...i wonder if someone can help me ..cof cof XDD
naa, seriously ^^" i tried in that emule program...but the lines r too long...and i cant keep my comp on all day T_T if someone knows where i can dl this damn file ill be really happy =] Sorry for asking this T_T and
^^ Thnkies since now!! Cuz u guys r the best ;3 and dun mind my eng mistakes T_T i got kinda bad at it now that i dun have any eng friend to practice (awww...bye bye ragnarok~ hello math book -_-")
"Missing someone doesnt mean you are apart but that one day you were together"
Sora

Post by Sora »

I would have uploaded it on YouSendIt for you... but I don't have the album on my laptop... >_< only on my BIG OLD computer which is in my home... and I'm not there currently... -_-

So... maybe someone else...???^^;;;

(sorry to ask for this... but could you please try to write in *standard* English..? o_o there's a lot of non-native English speakers here and it's quite difficult for us to read that kind of messages >_< thanks ^_~;; ;)
☆NIKOPACHI☆ Love and... Peace !! \(^O^)/
Yuki-chan

Post by Yuki-chan »

XDDD thnkies Sora
and ill try to speak in *standard* english ^^" because im not very good writing in formal english...all ragnarok's fault =P
Merri
Posting Freak

Post by Merri »

Nah, formal is bad. Standard is good. Or maybe understandable :neko:
Now stuck in programming JavaScript
Yuki-chan

Post by Yuki-chan »

OHOHO i cant promise ill do it...because there are many things that i dont know how to write in the standard -_-" okie okie...u guys can kick my ass and poke my nose and things like that...
i can promise that next year ill practice my english T_T and my nihongo O_O nihongo ill sure practice...ill have two classes per day...one of writing and vocabulary and one of baka things like how to say "**** You!" in nihongo...oh my..i love that teacher =]
chibiNekomancer

Post by chibiNekomancer »

[quote="Yuki-chan"]OHOHO i cant promise ill do it...because there are many things that i dont know how to write in the standard -_-" okie okie...u guys can kick my ass and poke my nose and things like that...
i can promise that next year ill practice my english T_T and my nihongo O_O nihongo ill sure practice...ill have two classes per day...one of writing and vocabulary and one of baka things like how to say "**** You!" in nihongo...oh my..i love that teacher =][/quote]

Your teacher teaches that? i had to learn them by some underground research.... well, actually there was a book of japanese street slang in the library! XD (it has some embarrasing words there)

Other than that, Yuki's english goes along with her, just as long as you don't go orbital! ^^ ... anyway, standard english is hard to define, so many slangs :p

As a little fact, if i were to meet you guys, i would have to use sign language!, so cherish your words :D
Neko ga Suki na Anata to
Inu ga Suki na Watashi
-- Neko to Inu, Maaya Sakamoto
chibiNekomancer

Post by chibiNekomancer »

Yuki-saaan! :3

These are the only songs i have of letter ~bring to light~

* Remain
* Gathering Rain (cool!)
* Dear You

I am not sure as to where they came from, just that you can get them here:

http://s9.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=070NC ... YCITIAP453

umm... as you can see, its the send it now system, so it will last only a week OR 25 downloads :?
Neko ga Suki na Anata to
Inu ga Suki na Watashi
-- Neko to Inu, Maaya Sakamoto
misssakura

Post by misssakura »

Gathering Rain is one of the prettiest songs i've heard...doesn't sound like maaya though o_o;
Yuki-chan

Post by Yuki-chan »

THNKIESSS CHIBI CHIBI!!!
I LOVE U TOO!!!!
you are now added to my "gift list" ;3 so =] i'll have to save more money this year XD