Honey Come translation

Lyrics, tablature and sheetmusic of Maaya's songs... and all that is related.
frecklegirl

Post by frecklegirl »

Okay, what I found on the Lucy album insert doesn't match up with the quotes you just posted, roxfan. I found a little quote on the page opposite the 'Life is Good' lyrics about the world's axis or something. Does anyone know what that might be? dillpops, are you interested in putting it on your site? It's most curious. I think it's the only one like it on the Lucy insert, but I'll go back and look.

And I forgot to say, Megumi, I really like your site too! I had actually bookmarked it a couple months ago and meant to come back and explore it, and then I find the person who made it on this forum! Small world (well, that seems to be true of Maaya fandom anyway), hm? Anyway, I was trying to find the French translations of Maaya songs and perhaps I wasn't looking hard enough because I couldn't find them; where are they? Thanks :)
Megumi

Post by Megumi »

Ahh thank you ! :lol:

Mmmmh well about the translation pages.. I think that it's hard to see them lol
Go on the "Paroles" (lyrics) section, and in this page, ahead there is a link "traduction"
frecklegirl

Post by frecklegirl »

Ahhh, there it is. Wonderful French translations, I can almost sing along to the song with the French lyrics :)

I'm working on translations of "Scrap ~Wakare no Shi" and "Makiba Alice" from Shounen Alice, as well as various songs from her other albums that people on animelyrics.com haven't translated yet, so when I finish, I'll be sure to post them so you can translate them to French if you wish. :D
Megumi

Post by Megumi »

[quote="frecklegirl"]I'm working on translations of "Scrap ~Wakare no Shi" and "Makiba Alice" from Shounen Alice, as well as various songs from her other albums that people on animelyrics.com haven't translated yet, so when I finish, I'll be sure to post them so you can translate them to French if you wish. :D [/quote]

OH YES !!!
Be sure that I will ^______________^