Triangler lyrics & translation

Lyrics, tablature and sheetmusic of Maaya's songs... and all that is related.
sangye

Triangler lyrics & translation

Post by sangye »

the lyrics maybe:

君は誰とキスをする?
私? それともあの子?
君は誰とキスをする?
星を巡るよ純情
弱虫泣き虫連れて
真鯛くったと思うほんだし
愛するよりもお手軽より
戦う方がずっとたやすい
自分がくやしい
痛いよ
見られても 愛してないこと
守ること そばで抱いたら
見える 3つ間
今すぐ touch me
うっと茨だ ずっと寄せて
君は誰とキスをする? 
私? それともあの子?
心揺らす言葉より
奇跡に見たいよ限界
妄想の砂漠を着て
後ろから蹴りあげたら
むき出しの恋によろければ
呼吸だけでさえ居合い
答え出して溺れてるから
痛いよ
前向きな嘘 真に受けるのは
笑ってるよう世界が果てから
見える もっと嵐が
今すぐ ホーミー
理性なんて 押し倒して
君は誰とキスをする? 
私? それともあの子?
涙枯れるやりたらず
星を駆けるよ純情
(英語)
君は誰とキスをする? 
君は誰とキスをする? 
君は誰とキスをする? 
私? それともあの子?
たった一つ命を盾に
今ふりかざす感傷
たった一つ命を盾に
今ふりかざす感傷

other people's writed...
Last edited by Merri on 2010-09-28 01:29, edited 1 time in total.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

okay so the only thing i know is the meaning of "touch me"???
edit: and the number.. "3"???? :lol:
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.
harmonium

Post by harmonium »

The lyrics there are mostly right, but there are some parts that don't really make sense, and are probably incorrect ... That transcription is but one of the many contributions from 2chan users. I keep checking back, but no one's entirely sure of the whole song yet. Does anyone here have any thoughts on the lyrics? This is the best I can get so far, combining what I hear and the stuff from 2chan. I'll bold the bits they (and myself) are unsure about/get different results for:

君は誰とキスをする?
私? それともあの子?
君は誰とキスをする?
星を巡るよ純情

弱虫泣き虫連れて
まだ行くんだと思う私

愛するより求めるより
疑う方がずっとたやすい (Some of the 2chan users don't think 'utagau hou' is right, but I'm pretty sure it's correct, and it does fit with the rest of the lyrics in this portion, so.)
自分がくやしい

痛いよ
味方だけど 愛してないとか
守ること そばに居れないとか
未来 二律背反

今すぐ touch me
運命ならば繋がせて (This line starts with 'unmei', definitely.)

君は誰とキスをする? 
私? それともあの子?
心揺らす言葉より
無責任に抱いて限界

妄想砂漠をきって
後ろから蹴りあげたら

むき出しの恋によろけた
呼吸だけで精一杯
答え出して溺れてるから (Definitely 'oborete 'ru kara' at the end here.)

痛いよ
前向きな嘘 真に受けるのは
笑ってると世界がないから
未来 もてあまして

今すぐ hold me
理性なんて 押し倒して

君は誰とキスをする? 
私? それともあの子?
涙まるで役立たず
星を駆けるよ純情

(There's some English here, and, I may be totally wrong, but it sounds to me like, 'What a big triangler', repeated, and then 'triangle', repeated. XD Uh, any thoughts?)

君は誰とキスをする? 
君は誰とキスをする? 
君は誰とキスをする? 
私? それともあの子?

たった一つ命を盾に
今ふりかざす感傷
たった一つ命を盾に
今ふりかざす感傷
Merri
Posting Freak

Post by Merri »

I split the lyric discussion into it's own thread :)
Now stuck in programming JavaScript
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

(There's some English here, and, I may be totally wrong, but it sounds to me like, 'What a big triangler', repeated, and then 'triangle', repeated. XD Uh, any thoughts?)

Harmonium, it sounded to me like 'What is this triangle for', and the trailing bit at the end was like' pera,pera,destiny, pera pera...'
I'm just going to be a good patient little boy and wait for the lyrics sheet. :D
harmonium

Post by harmonium »

I think you're right, Kaimugen, I listened again, and I can hear 'what is this triangle for' (which makes more sense, hehe XD). I can't hear the 'pera pera' though. I wonder if the random English will be in the lyrics sheet, it hasn't been included with past releases in which the lyrics were mostly Japanese ('Kabin', 'birds', 'bittersweet', etc.).
harmonium

Post by harmonium »

Sorry for double-posting, but --
心揺らす言葉より
無責任に抱いて限界
今すぐ hold me
理性なんて押し倒して
I got my Maaya FC newsletter today (which I will scan, upload, and translate ASAP), and there's an interview in it in which these lyrics are mentioned, so they're definitely right (I'll unbold/make corrections to my original post).
味方だけど 愛してないこと
守ること そばに居れないとか
未来 二律背反
Another attempt at transcription was posted in the Macross F thread, and it seems like 'aishite 'nai koto' should be 'aishite 'nai to ka'. And it seems that it is 'mukidashi no koi ni yoroketa', after all.

... I hope the official lyrics show up on Goo Music or Uta-Net soon. ><;
kaijyuu_m

Post by kaijyuu_m »

Wow, I remembered my password. And finally, a group of other people trying to figure out the lyrics to this song...!!

This is what I'm getting after repeated listening. The stuff in square brackets have me stumped though.

-----

Original title: toraianguraa
Translated title: Triangular
Lyrics: Gabriela Robin
Performer: Sakamoto Maaya

kimi wa dare to kisu wo suru
watashi soretomo ano ko
hoshi wo meguru yo junjoo

yowamushi nakimushi tsurete
mata ikun da to omou watashi
aisuru yori motomeru yori (What do you do?)
utagau hou [wata?] zutto tayasui
jibun ga kuyashii

itai yo
mikata dakedo aishite nai to ka
mamoru ke do soba ni irenai to ka
mirai niritsuhaihan
ima sugu TOUCH ME
unmei naraba tsunagasete

watashi soretomo ano ko
kokoro yurasu kotoba yori
musekinin ni daite genkai

mousou no sabaku wo kitte
ushiro kara keriagetara
mukidashi no koi ni yoroketa (What do I do?)
kokyuu dakede seippai
[mukanshite?] oboreteru kara

itai yo
maemuki na uso ma ni ukeru no wa
waratteru koe [soge?] naikara
mirai moteamashite
ima sugu HOLD ME
risei nante oshitaoshite

watashi soretomo ano ko
namida marude yakutatazu
hoshi wo kakeru yo junjoo

(What is this triangle for? What is this triangle for? What is this triangle for? Triangle... Triangle...)

kimi wa dare to kisu wo suru (Destiny will be triangle...)

watashi soretomo ano ko
tatta hitotsu inochi wo tate ni
ima furikazasu kanshoo

tatta hitotsu inochi wo tate ni
ima furikazasu kanshoo
harmonium

Post by harmonium »

yowamushi nakimushi tsurete
mata ikun da to omou watashi
aisuru yori motomeru yori (What do you do?)
utagau hou [wata?] zutto tayasui
jibun ga kuyashii
I'm pretty sure it's a 'ga' after 'utagau hou'. It makes sense grammatically, and that's what I hear every time I listen to the song.
mukanshite?] oboreteru kara
I think it's 'mukae ni kite oboreteru kara'.

I think that's almost the whole song figured out, the only part that really gets me now is the line following 'maemuki na uso ma ni ukeru no wa'. ><;
kaijyuu_m

Post by kaijyuu_m »

[quote="harmonium"]I'm pretty sure it's a 'ga' after 'utagau hou'. It makes sense grammatically, and that's what I hear every time I listen to the song. [/quote]

I agree, but I swear I hear an extra syllable in there. Unless she's stretching the previous one.

[quote="harmonium"]I think it's 'mukae ni kite oboreteru kara'. [/quote]

Hmm, the number of syllables sure match up for that one. Thanks.

Yeah, the second verse is a killer. I don't know if it's the high pitch of the song, but I'm really having trouble making out what she's saying in some parts... ^^;
harmonium

Post by harmonium »

I agree, but I swear I hear an extra syllable in there. Unless she's stretching the previous one.
Yeah, I think she might be stretching it.

And I know, this song has been unbelievably difficult . Ugh. I wish they'd release the official lyrics already.

As for what comes after 'maemuki na uso ma ni ukeru no wa', I Googled around a bit, and found a <a href="http://sosmayuri.blog96.fc2.com/blog-en ... ">Japanese blog</a> that supposes the line is 'waratte ru koe sadamenai kara'. Does that work? I'm not sure, but I think it does.
kaijyuu_m

Post by kaijyuu_m »

[quote="harmonium"]As for what comes after 'maemuki na uso ma ni ukeru no wa', I Googled around a bit, and found a <a href="http://sosmayuri.blog96.fc2.com/blog-en ... ">Japanese blog</a> that supposes the line is 'waratte ru koe sadamenai kara'. Does that work? I'm not sure, but I think it does.[/quote]

Out of all the possibilities presented so far, this is definitely the one that makes the most sense but it still seems a bit too vague for my tastes. Oh well, guess we'll have to wait for the CD to be actually released!

As an aside, I'm sorry I'm not being as resourceful as you are ^^; She has an interesting take on the last round of the chorus...
frecklegirl

Post by frecklegirl »

gahhhhh can't everyone just be patient and wait for the real lyrics to come out in the single's lyrics booklet? Anything we try and make before then is just going to have to be corrected later!! It comes out really soon so just wait a little bit more and we'll be able to have REAL, proper lyrics!
harmonium

Post by harmonium »

Well, I (and other Maaya fans also, apparently, judging by postings here and on various sites) are really eager for Maaya releases and lack patience. I don't see how trying to hash out the lyrics before the single is released causes any harm. It's just fun/interesting.
frecklegirl

Post by frecklegirl »

cause some people post them up on their own personal websites, and then people get confused coming by them and quoting the lyrics/translations (which can't be correct) elsewhere. >_< I've seen it happen lots of times before. That's why it is harmful, to me.