Shounen Alice, 2003 revisited

Lyrics, tablature and sheetmusic of Maaya's songs... and all that is related.
Imurann
Posting Freak

Shounen Alice, 2003 revisited

Post by Imurann »

Yep, been having those small "cracks" again with my dear friend, I've been listening back to the Shounen Alice album again, from song number one and until the end. I happen to stop for a while at 03 cross, search my hardisk and found a lyric translation which was rather old. Just to read my own version of it. It's nice to listen to it, well during "those" unfortunate days. I usually had this habit, remembering the past. I never seems to forget.

Here you go, Shounen Alice, 03 Cross. The movie was remarkable, full of nonsense, and vividly distant in our memories. Enjoy the lyrics, heavily "done" by me. lol *wink wink*

03 Cross
Song by Maaya Sakamoto

As the morning comes, I am awaken
while was sleeping in the very same body.
In my dreams, there's only left one exit
that is to return back here.

As this world starts to darkened
I waited for that person, at the promised land (Kouya no heath).
The Sky changes silently and turns into tomorrow.
While all I did was looking up upon this graying city.

It was right there, (I found it) just in front of me.

If you wished for it, the clock would have moved.
As for you, who have known the closing of your heart; and the also the key to it.
Even as you notice that love surely exists, definitely.

Should there be a clock? if so, I would able to love, wouldn't I?
Just like meeting someone for the first time
Like a friend I'd forgotten about
You'd wave your hand at me, wouldn't you? You'd come up to me, wouldn't you?

The lamp on which you've forgot to turn off
on the night where two stars are born, gathered.
and the new letter will be delivered silently,
right on your window side..

Laughing.. (you're laughing) in gold

Because of you, the winds wouldnt stop
Because of you, the light will continue to fall upon
And even if it fades; the warmth within it will still remains, always.

Eventhough we're far now, but I'll soon be by your side and change into a transparent shadow which conceals you
up until morning comes, in which to warmth your frozen hands, always.

If you wished for it, the clock would have moved. As for you, who have known the closing of your heart;
and the also the key to it.
Even as you notice that love surely exists, definitely.
Leave me a message if you notice someone spamming over here, I'll clean it up for you.
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

I was wondering, about a voice check on Maaya. That on some songs she sings using her original voice.

Let me name a few,
1. Koucha
2. T-shirts

hmm, can someone list out all her songs which is similar to this, not on the compressed voice actress mode, but more like she singing out from her heart to ours. I guess needs help from the seniors, just that I'm such of a lazy person to do so.. well there's at least 150 songs to start with.. lol

hmm.. edit, "Bike" from arjuna also qualify, just songs like "yoake no octave" and such are to be filtered, since it's animeish.
Leave me a message if you notice someone spamming over here, I'll clean it up for you.
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

"No Fear" also qualify as real voice. Anything that doesn't contain excessive stressing on the voice, to be some character.