The foretold Rain, Ame ga furu - by Maaya (Completed)

Lyrics, tablature and sheetmusic of Maaya's songs... and all that is related.
Imurann
Posting Freak

The foretold Rain, Ame ga furu - by Maaya (Completed)

Post by Imurann »

Update:

http://sites.google.com/site/purarine/ame-ga-furu (Completed!)

I can understand this song, when I was half awake from a deep sleep.. so far the very fist line has been refined thanks to it..
It seems Maaya was talking about the Rain, and Archangel Michael. Splendid work by Maaya, going to really translate this song slowly :)

Elemental Notes
[October 15, 8pm] (Update)

tatta ichido no kisu' de {Just even with a single kiss}
motto jiyuu ni nareru {thus the more freedom we seek}
mou nidoto ko nai {results the further we shall become}
kono shunkan ni nagasanaide {even in those events, don't be sad}

haneru shizuku {shattered silence}
ashi moto de kieru {faded into tomororrow}
marude minichua no {as if being miniaturized} *
nagareboshi mitai ni {just like a falling star}
>> I feel like wanting to adjust nagareboshi as "prototype"..
>> a miniture things are always a prototype? woops got class now gtg

* if you listen closely, you can hear she said "Mini'ture ano" while the song is playing *

[October 19, 1 am] (Update)

[Ending Part]

genjitsu o souzou o
koe te kimi to (tondeyuku )
genkai o kyoukai o
koe te kimi to (tondeyuku )
zutto sagashi te ta keshiki
tatta hitotsu no kiseki
ne? konna furu ni
kimi ga subete kaete yuku

(I have not decided on these words yet, but some of them tells me of how the efforts of ano hito were returned back to him.. for example, of the good deeds he has made throughout his life, like being kind to others, all of it goes back to him.. because she said in the end "see, like how I predicted, that everything shall return to you")

"kimi ga subete kaete yuku" - a single glance with the other words nearby it suggest of a return, it means a return. Thus it is a return statement.

I had a vision for this end stanza, I cant tell it. Sorry.

Translator comments:
**** how does she know about that chained dream..

"Tsuyosa" here is strength, which means that her voice have reached out to many people today. As that person have guided her though his feelings and wishes that she will be successful. I also quite thought that half of the success belongs to him, that is what going on in her mind while writing that probably. And that man probably doesn't even want credits for all his work. He's that kind of person.

"The power to change society is in the depths your palm, now it is up to you to change them" - Ano Hito.

"Ano Hito" is self, like a person whom you wanted to be changed into. Like a single completeness of knowledge and experiences. They say, only when your life is threaten, closed and pressured, once you showed a quality person, pure of all sins, and that person is "Ano Hito". There is no room to show weakness when in that form, and he is always ready for everything.

I probably see this lyric as a note to Ano Hito, as an observer. Even in my brief memories, it was too intense to remember that time during that rain. My eyes was too covered with tears. I knew at that moment, Ano Hito was alive, during that terrible event.

Probably something that I just wanted to forget..

Sidenote
October 15 - mm.. is kissing a girl that sinful?.. XD I didn't know that.. it feels weird though every time we did it.. meh, banishment.. it's not like love isn't going to find it's way around us.. they want us to do it right? to have children, to "grow up", and live and continue with our own life.. nye.. "I zis dont agee with zits.." it is the end of time, and at least a few sins wouldn't hurt much.. still the pain, from separation is not cured just yet..
Leave me a message if you notice someone spamming over here, I'll clean it up for you.
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

Oh my God.. I've been looping this, for a whole day..

Ame ga furu, let me count.. at least 20 hours of looping time, divide by 5.23 minutes equals..

223 times! Holy Shit!

New update:

I've noted something in the end of the song, as if she wants to say "Thank you" to that person.

like "everything will return back to you" kimi ga subete kaete yuku..

To me, it means a lot.. let's just say, she probably trying to say that she owes him everything.. or like to say it, or feeling thankful for that person's wishes, that she is successful now.

What "returns" here, I think is like key elements like kindness, wishes, and success. It is like a cycle effect, probably wanting that person whom did not want anything back, actually get something back from her, and she is giving it, like how he did, and did not want anything back as a sign of friendship, honesty.

I don't expect anyone to understand a single thing I try to say here, *laughs*. Still it is a good song, if you really think deeply in it.

The constrain is, we must always avoid thinking that Maaya writes this like a love-song, rather she is an "elemental writer". Which means she wrote many elements which can be understand if we listen and look around us, the things we see and feel, those sort of things. She's still not married, and so that seems to be the case.

Meh, to me this is still the same Maaya I know throughout the last 10 years. It's good to still have her back this way, haha.
Leave me a message if you notice someone spamming over here, I'll clean it up for you.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

Meh, to me this is still the same Maaya I know throughout the last 10 years. It's good to still have her back this way, haha.
but not the poses, haha

mybe that ano hito is kanno-san or yuuho-san.
or if it's him.. mybe her otoo-san ^^
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

hm, anyone looking forward for me to finish up this translations?

(I'm kinda busy with projects and stuffs for my university, exams also coming soon..)

The other part (of the translations), what I could understand.. it probably rip half of my mind apart.

@Dilly
what do you really feel when you were making the translations for ame ga furu at that time?

most of the time, I feel like a broken child, like someone whom is lost in the wilderness. Not being able to get out of a single dream, sucked into a realm of unknown waters. Those funky feelings, is when I try to read the other parts of the song.

I forgot to tell you guys, I translate based on my understanding.. because when I read dilly's writing, I come to see it from her view, from her eyes. This one (currently-above) I'm writing based on the person whom is lost in the forest, many sick feelings which I wanted to forget sometimes.

I see it fits, both ways are correct. I mean, what dilly wrote is direct to the words.. and it's more easier to understand.., maybe fyi.. I did not lean japanese in any formal method, no school, no class or whatever in that sense.. I learned it through myself, I poke and poke every lyrics every anime, every song, and mostly from Maaya's database (songs and lyrics mappings), even as I dont live with her, but it's like she is there, in my life for the last 10 years.

Sadly, I never even bought even one of her songs before. Ironic.
not joking, sometimes I feel I dont deserve to be here talking with you guys.. I feel like becoming her shadow, day in and day out.. she sings it, thus she herself doesnt need to buy her own music.

Is ten years really too much.. even that Yuho went rogue..

Meh.. even my girlfriend is against me in this sort of thing.. it eats up a person, little by little.

what do you guys think, honestly?