Blind Summer Fish

Lyrics, tablature and sheetmusic of Maaya's songs... and all that is related.
Imurann
Posting Freak

Blind Summer Fish

Post by Imurann »

BSF, Blind summer fish.. anyone out there who thinks this song rocks? mm aside of the nonsense title, I do think it has to be re-done again like any other good songs, a little kick in looking into it should do the trick..

Back then when I was reading it again, it remembers me of who Maaya is when she was younger, when the crowd was a little small, and all it matters was there and then, not like today. Anyway, it was a big step.. and I think BSF should be taken into note, rather than her ackward anime songs XD

Was also one of the very first songs she wrote herself.. I guess.

Hey, anyone with the same mood as I am now, leave something here so we can chat. Anything should be fine :)
Leave me a message if you notice someone spamming over here, I'll clean it up for you.
magicstone2007

Post by magicstone2007 »

I can't agree more of your words that saying" it remembers me of who Maaya is when she was younger"
Yes, maaya's voice is not the same as she was young and it will be a little hard for her now to sing this song, because the tidings are too high there...... Her voice is clean and dense when she sang Blind Summer Fish. I miss the voice very much but actually, it could not come back because of many reasons.
Every one grows up with time flies, maaya is not an exception. Maybe she can perfprm her many songs much better than she was young, but they can not give the feeling and makes me moved as the first time I hear it...
maaya's fans are no longer just a little crowd today, but after watching the LIVE DVD, I think she doesn't lose herself as the girl we like at the first time, she just grows up and becomes mature, and it takes me a long time to accept it......now, I accept it......
By the way, many songs that released with anime are also can be taken a note, I think they, in some degrees, show the real feelings from maaya~
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

Hmm.. focus focus on the lyrical ^_^ (we are in lyrical section)

In BSF, she mention about a sort of love which is evergoing.. that is what I wanted to point out.

She, Maaya sought out for it, wishes for it, personally.

Evergoing love only exists when there is a complete existence within science and religion, as well as the given counterpart.

If you noticed well, anime songs lyrical tries it's best to picture the anime.. it's gibbrish.. but the songs like BSF, which is not attached to anything, and it is written by her, must be from her.

The best anime for her, is "Escaflowne" no doubt about it. That hitomi chara, she probably floated too much into it..

Mishima haruka from "RahXephon" also does play a role in making her an adult kind of character.. I personally like it from this anime..

"Card captor sakura", that Tomoyo is very unforgiving ^_^", that's why she is Tomoyo in the tsubasa chronicles.. but her part is quite rare indeed..

Hmm, I do sense a spy in this forum.. Merri could you check the list from Japan-ip's for me? I just think its too convenient, of having too much convenience coincidences over and over.. lol

Probably from her management team, wonders who she / he is..
Leave me a message if you notice someone spamming over here, I'll clean it up for you.
frecklegirl

Post by frecklegirl »

I seriously, SERIOUSLY doubt any of her staff knows enough English to be reading these forums.
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

Fine, just ignore me then.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

i haven't dig in BSF's lyric really well.. actually i've forgotten about it. so no comment right now.. it's nice if u put the lyric at the 1st post imu-san.. rather than straight to the point.
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

The new one is half complete, dang.. it's almost totally different than the last one.. maybe this time, I'm taking in on who Sakamoto really is. Back then, we were simply too young, too naive. Matte ite.. mou sugu dekimashita..
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

this really takes too long.. lol

I'll get back to this.. gosh, probably another year..
Merri
Posting Freak

Post by Merri »

Imurann: these forums have too many Japanese visitors in general to go ahead and spy more information on them, and I'd need to be good in reading Japanese to make it worthwhile. Also, I don't really mind if they're visiting forums or not and whether Maaya herself knows about the place or not. We're small & non-commercial (which fits my budget) so I guess we're just happy for any stuff that is made available or in consideration of international fans :)

I like Blind Summer Fish, but I have never really taken a look into the lyrics. I listen to Maaya by sound, I've never really bothered with lyrics when listening to music. Personally making a Hashiru & Mameshiba remix would be better. I don't know if anyone else has noticed how close these two songs are by their rhythm, mixing them into one long song might work pretty well. A fan mix might work too (dillpops, you didn't hear me say this).
Now stuck in programming JavaScript
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

XD noted.

but she placed her next single on a date which is rather controversial to me. again another loop of coincidences. i'm still rather working out for the 11/11/2011 date to be a perfect date for marriage, rather right now the candidate for it just disappeared.. or should we all plan, our marriage on that particular day, 2 years from now?

she, maaya is a bright girl from my point of view, I think she's improving on her language as we speak. either way, we're busy with our private lives, but i guess she has other tons of fanboys in Japan to play with. but why again she is in England? - who is she finding, what purpose? that we dont know

the culture there in England, it's more opened I think.. well, I myself would have even 2nd thoughts of havin sex with a nice Euro chick, but luckily my self-religious indulgence will always default to say 'no'. Its not fair for the lady we are going to marry with, that had to deal with our inconsistent sex life. Our requirements, are indeed ridiculous because we were always like this, Maaya fans. That applies to either girl or boy, each has their own sets of understanding.

btw, if you need donations just let us know, if we could, we keep this forum for another 10 years. My old pitas blog been there for like ages already.. still there is no sign of finding my answer. maybe i asked for too much really.

ah, well.. I'll just do what is important first.
Johannes_Krauser_II

Post by Johannes_Krauser_II »

...but the lyrics was written together with the infamous Chris Mosdell right?
He's British lyricist who had worked with Sarah Brightman, Eric Clapton, etc... so I think... Blind Summer Fish was not picked as random English...^^;
mirai nado chi ni some teyare XD
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

Eric is gay right?