the outsider-topic

Lyrics, tablature and sheetmusic of Maaya's songs... and all that is related.
gradualpetrify

the outsider-topic

Post by gradualpetrify »

okay first i must say im pissed and i posted it on youtube check it out
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHmvkRoE ... re=related
sry for the typo it means maaya not britney.

yes im a slowpoke.
slow like an animal in the zoo
cannot move forward like them... like in glue

they closed my beloved maintopic. they ripped out my heart without askin. while they are so quick and get a new fav album every year im still not done with even 1 checkthrough.
i think they try to mob me. but at least i never got picked last in sports.

the manuscript of a fan
never recognized like marked as spam
yes i am like seifer because im writin my own cipher
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

lol GTFO! XD

It's a harsh world outside, but the fans are doing all that.. omg.. #__#

Probably to us is when we see Maaya getting married to 'somebody' in youtube, well most properly the action is to be happy for her, not going emo over it.

Well to be honest, I played this scenario in my mind, probably its time I stop and explored something else in life. Probably that what Onne san wanted for us to do in the first place, remember the most favorite line? "Sugu.. poketto kara ni shite"

Empty our pockets, and go for a holiday somewhere, explore the vast world, meet different cultures different people and background. Probably he/she is just there right around the corner of the world waiting for you :)

After 10 - 20 years, I'll return back listening to the songs I once loved.. and feel nostalgic again, and whispered.. "Life is but a dream.." - Alice in Wonderland, Lewis Carroll.

Who ever cries like a bitch over in youtube like that, I'll carry a shotgun and shoot you off this planet :3
Leave me a message if you notice someone spamming over here, I'll clean it up for you.
Merri
Posting Freak

Post by Merri »

Just get over it and continue posting in the new thread. It is the same topic, just with a renewed poll.
Now stuck in programming JavaScript
gradualpetrify

Post by gradualpetrify »

first i want to say that i wasnt that person so plz dont talk with me like that xD it was ment to be funny.
and 2nd if ya check out that dude on youtube you can hear him whining the whole time but he never shed a tear.
like a kid practicing crying to get what it wants.
its an attention*****.