Watashi wa oka no ue kara kabin wo nageru Guitar chords

Lyrics, tablature and sheetmusic of Maaya's songs... and all that is related.
vento

Watashi wa oka no ue kara kabin wo nageru Guitar chords

Post by vento »

Does anybody know where to find the chords for this song? :O
I think i's not really hard, maybe someone had figured out the chords.
If not, I'll be working on it.
I love this song :D
roxfan

Post by roxfan »

kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

i figured it sometime ago.. but really... a bad try.. almost all the tunes feel wrong >.
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

Practice some more Kirei san
Leave me a message if you notice someone spamming over here, I'll clean it up for you.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

kanno's/mizoguchi's composition were always like that... slightly different from common keys and also often patterns that will make you "eh? so it could be like this.. XD"

like for example there's one part of mameshiba which is like this.. Cm C# Bbm B G#m A.. common keys but not common pattern.. i stopped at one part of purachina because can't find the right key...

blind summer fish, gift and yukka are also interesting.. such dynamic verse and bridge.. :roll:

tomodachi is the 1st one i know but for that song i got the key from others... playing it always feel special..

while with hikari no naka e.. nothing can beat that 2nd intro-vocal transition awesomeness where kanno lowered the key to the intro at 1 1/2 notes that maaya vocal and the song's key sound as if it were being lifted by 1 1/2 notes!! genius!
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.
Jérôme.

Post by Jérôme. »

I based a lot of my work for "The Other Side of Lucy" album on this webarchive. But I re-adapt them at my way of playing.

Still, if someone need one of my transcription, or want me to make an Guitar-playable tab for one other song, it is just asking me...