Can anybody gimme the guitar chord of "Makiba Alice"?

Lyrics, tablature and sheetmusic of Maaya's songs... and all that is related.
milites

Can anybody gimme the guitar chord of "Makiba Alice"?

Post by milites »

Hi there :) My names is Jaeyoung and I live in Korea.
well, I don't know whether I'm supposed to write this topic on this bulletin board or not.. if it's inappropriate, please forgive me.

First of all, let me introduce myself. I'm a 24 years old university student and I'm a big fan of Maaya-san (more than 11 years, I guess.)

About 2 years ago, one of my friends gave me the cover album, "the other side of Lucy". I really really liked it (sigh, you guys are genius!) and since then, I have always wanted to make a cover band like Jérôme and Dilly. And the last week, my most ardent dream has come true!

Me and some of my friends decided to make a cover band, and this Saturday is our very first practice session!! Yay!!

our set list:
指輪
約束はいらない
まきばアリス!
Tune The Rainbow
SONIC BOOM
光あれ
Remedy
gravity
ル-プ
ともだち

well, we're not talented musicians, unlike Jérôme and Dilly, but it's fun to play the songs of my favorite singer with my friends, isn't it? :D

I have a request to you guys. Can anybody kindly please give me the guitar chord of Makiba Alice? We have all we need, except that song, and I tried to play by ear, but failed. So if you sent me the guitar chord, that will be great great help to us. (e-mail: hanjy85@gmail.com)
Thank you very much and have a nice day!
Cheers :)
Last edited by Merri on 2010-09-28 01:28, edited 1 time in total.
Music is my life!!
Jérôme.

Post by Jérôme. »

Already replied to you by pm. It will not be long.

But thx for the grats ;p
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

Oh my gosh!! Someone heard us in Korea?!?!?! Wow! Thank you for being so kind >_<VV you're right, playing and singing together is a lot of fun! Good luck with making your cover band :D

I look forward to hearing your music!

EDIT: woah, was it really two years ago already?
Jérôme.

Post by Jérôme. »

yes it was....

I re-played Makiba yesterday to be sure the tab I was sending was right, and it was strange to re-play it after this time ;)

I've really started working back on our 30 next tracks, so don't worry, Dilly, you will heard of me soon.

Me ? Teasing ? naaah, never XD
milites

Post by milites »

Thanks a lot!!! Jérôme!! The tab is gonna be really helpful to us. I really appreciate your kindness :D And Dilly, when I listened to "the other side of Lucy" for the first time, I thought that "the singer must be a young Japanese lady", because the pronunciation was perfect. (I have wondered, do you have any Asian background in your family?) Plus, I think your voice really suits Maaya-san's songs. I wish you and Jérôme come to Korea and play with us >_<

Tomorrow is going to be a long day for me. I'm going to the Church and practice there all the day long (I don't have piano at home)

Two days left! Wish me luck :)

Again, thank you so much for your kindness! Have a nice day!
Music is my life!!
Jérôme.

Post by Jérôme. »

Well, if it is to play on piano, it is not written anywhere on the tab because they are never played straight, but the chords of the verses would be B E A E in loop....
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

[quote="milites"]Thanks a lot!!! Jérôme!! The tab is gonna be really helpful to us. I really appreciate your kindness :D And Dilly, when I listened to "the other side of Lucy" for the first time, I thought that "the singer must be a young Japanese lady", because the pronunciation was perfect. (I have wondered, do you have any Asian background in your family?) Plus, I think your voice really suits Maaya-san's songs. I wish you and Jérôme come to Korea and play with us >_<

Tomorrow is going to be a long day for me. I'm going to the Church and practice there all the day long (I don't have piano at home)

Two days left! Wish me luck :)

Again, thank you so much for your kindness! Have a nice day![/quote]

Good luck!!!!! I'd really like to go to Korea someday. Let's sing together then :neko:

And I'm very, very English ^^;; if you look at the youtube video we made out of photos/video for 'Poketto kara ni shite' then you will see proof that I have no asian background at all XD I've studied Japanese though.

I can't wait to hear your stuff! :) Ganbatte!