Which anime made you cry?

Place for non-Maaya topics.
hljtcz

Post by hljtcz »

Even though some anime have tcuched me,i have not cry yet......
beyond the game
gradualpetrify

Post by gradualpetrify »

final fantasy games had some intense scenes.
like..... "spoiler" in final fantasy5 when galuf died. or 7 aeris/aerith of course. also 7 the end when the lifestream gushes out to protect the earth vs meteor. the end of ff8 when laguna kneels in front of raines grave and then suddenly balamb garden flys across him... yea i think that was the ultimative scene for me. ff10 end great too.

okay when its about animes i think i had a god damn tear in my eye when ken learned hadou sho ryu ken in street fighter 2 victory. holy crap goosebumps. i didnt cry , or at least i dont remember i did (or i dont want to tell you hehe), at the final ending of arjuna but its still worth mentioning. tokio raises parts of the destroyed raja into the sky and the final mameshiba starts in the background. some footage from real life nature and animals combined with drawings. kitschy for some ppl but pure for me.
Macross

Post by Macross »

I like to think Air Tv is top tear jerking next is clannad -After story- and last is Kanon....
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

Cowboy Bebop - I knew it was coming T_T
RaveD

Post by RaveD »

Yeah, for some reason AIR also had the most impact on me. I was quite surprised.
All glory to the hypnotoad!

RaveD's YouTube channel
sonicberryFavour

Post by sonicberryFavour »

I cried when Madam Red in Kuroshitsuji died. D:
and I basically cry at every sad scene in anime and.. yeah.. *shy*
越えられないものはない
 歌うように奇蹟のように 。
smithdwsn

Post by smithdwsn »

Last Exile.
None other than!
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

i haven't been into a real crying in the corner mode if it comes to animes... some jdoramas made me do that (beautiful life, ichi ritoru namida, sekai no chuushin de ai wo sakebu and some more) but for anime,... just some teary eyes when watching one piece *especially that monbran norland saga which is from another universe*.. :cry:

okay.. so one piece is the only one, perhaps... :P

but then again i remembered i cried a bit also when watching video girl ai.. :P

and also wolf's rain.. bad.. there's some actually XD

my brother is so crazy for clannad ~after story... well that anime is on my queue list right now... *and also clannad* certainly a dorama type anime is a good thing to start..

currently trying to finish toradora out of such lack of leisure time XD
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

haven't went into emo state lately over with Animes.. always been watching the ones which are funny / ecchi / tech gerne..

Songs perhaps yes.. :(
Leave me a message if you notice someone spamming over here, I'll clean it up for you.
deltafour

Post by deltafour »

@kirei: Now I don't feel so bad for crying when I watched "Sekachuu" -- although I knew all along how it was going to go, since I read the book first. Funny how some shows can do that.
http://sakamotomaaya.com/ (Collected translations of Maaya Sakamoto news, essays, interviews, and articles)
yf19-sama

Post by yf19-sama »

Earth Girl Arjuna is a great one to make my cry , specially when I feel the BIG PICTURE DRAMA occuring actually on earth (relative with 2012 issues).

I'm also very touched by Maaya's - Universe Clip in this way :cry:
Nescient and ignorants think we have Freedom few KNOW that's actually just a illusion.
nadlemgarcia

Post by nadlemgarcia »

Mine is not an anime. It is a Korean movie which is Heavenly Forest and Nae Sarang. Korean film industry has a very touching craft in making superb movies that would inspire and made the whole world cry. Beautiful movies. :)
alexdwsn12

Post by alexdwsn12 »

Yes definitely. The episode of Dragon-ball GT, where Goku flies up to the sky and waves at the viewer, never to be seen again. I was literally bawling my eyes out cause there was never gonna be anymore Dragonball again.
~Sadness Out Of Nowhere~

RE: Which anime made you cry?

Post by ~Sadness Out Of Nowhere~ »

I've cried a lot at harukanaru toki no naka de

But I also cried while reading (manga) S.L.H and Barajou no Kiss
ct760ster

RE: Which anime made you cry?

Post by ct760ster »

Let's see, hmm... The Girl who Leap Through Time (2006); Sakura Wars TV; R.O.D OVA's and TV; Real Drive; Toshokan Senso (Library Wars); Haibane Renmei; Now and Then Here and There; ARIA the Animation; ARIA the Natural; ARIA the OVA; ARIA the Origination; Arakawa under the bridge; Arakawa under the bridgexbridge; Sore de mo machi wa mawatteiru (Soremachi); Salaryman Kintaro; Gungrave; Kimi to Boku; Fruits Basket; Planetes; Diamond Daydreams; Figure 17; You're Under Arrests OVA (1994); You're Under Arrests TV (1996); Kokoro Toshokan; Future Boy Conan; Millenium Actress; Antique Bakery; Bartender; Miracle Train; Ojamajo Doremi TV (1999); Moribito Guardian of the Spirit; Mushi-Shi; Noein to your other self; Kurau Phantom Memory; Kobato.; Kino's Journey; Koi Kaze; Tokyo Magnitude 8.0; Binbou Shimai Monogatari; Kurogane Communication; Piano; Getbackers ... and so on.

I would add some more titles in an edit if my memory recall some more titles for the time being :)
Last edited by ct760ster on 2012-01-09 06:47, edited 1 time in total.