What to do when you're bored? Smile :)

Place for non-Maaya topics.
Moe

What to do when you're bored? Smile :)

Post by Moe »

http://www.livejournal.com/community/maaya_claims/

This is a handy lookout for those who likes to have fun. demo, I think you'll need to do a simple sign-up first though.. 5mins wont kill the rabbit.

I wonder if we had working fans? well since i'm assuming most of us are students; either in school or university. Just wanna ask how's the difference in between life while as a student and while at work.

p.s- hehe, probably I'll officially be a working person, hopefully by this summer. since I love computer maintenance, why not indulge myself in system administrating. hehe, or if I follow the winds, I'll end up like Iwasato Yuho and writes lyrics until end of life ^^.

Moe,
A Final Year Student.
Tons of work, projects to be done >.<"
One more year has passed, still single :) [url]http://maaya_no_uta.pitas.com[/url]
chibiNekomancer

Post by chibiNekomancer »

It was inevitable: an idle time thread :S

What can i say?... don't expect the world to change all over once skool is over. Hope you get that job you want, its great when your work is your wish; as for me, i need to find that wish first >_<

When im bored... i do something... anything. Say reading, study up on japanese.... try to play the music sheet Dillpops-san scanned XD (Arigatou!)
Neko ga Suki na Anata to
Inu ga Suki na Watashi
-- Neko to Inu, Maaya Sakamoto
Tenson

Post by Tenson »

When I'm bored... I take a nap! :lol:
Bazaa

Post by Bazaa »

When I'm bored... I think I usually try to beat Chrono Cross :evil: I'm stuck in a part and I don't know how to go on! And I really wanted to finish that game :cry: And sometimes I fight with Photoshop \o/
No matter how much the people in this world hurry,
You can still catch me
Yuki-chan

Post by Yuki-chan »

when im bored i....play something or go watch anime....but usually i go to my parents bed and sleep like 3h or more =_=
"Missing someone doesnt mean you are apart but that one day you were together"
chibiNekomancer

Post by chibiNekomancer »

[quote="Bazaa"]When I'm bored... I think I usually try to beat Chrono Cross :evil: I'm stuck in a part and I don't know how to go on! And I really wanted to finish that game :cry: And sometimes I fight with Photoshop \o/[/quote]

Curious at what part you got stuck... and i hope photoshop did not kick your behind! :X
Lets start a game thread! ~_~

[quote="Yuki-chan"]when im bored i....play something or go watch anime....but usually i go to my parents bed and sleep like 3h or more =_=[/quote]

Wow, my friend also sleeps at will. I can never do that i am an insomanic vampire. Every time i see the sun all the sleep that did not come in the night hits me like a brick and i fall into cat nap coma o_x

Sleeping and playing videogames, cool hobbies! XD
Neko ga Suki na Anata to
Inu ga Suki na Watashi
-- Neko to Inu, Maaya Sakamoto
Bazaa

Post by Bazaa »

[quote="chibiNekomancer"]
Curious at what part you got stuck... and i hope photoshop did not kick your behind! :X
Lets start a game thread! ~_~[/quote]

Good ideia \o/ Btw, I got stuck in the search for the Green Dragon... I can't get to Gaea's Navel. It was supposed that a Beeba would say to me "You give the Wingathing the Beeba fruit!". But there's no Beeba and when I call the Wingathing it fights with me. :cry: In those moments, I'm a sad person.
No matter how much the people in this world hurry,
You can still catch me
Moe

Post by Moe »

Crono Cross XD ahahaa

I got the game, but no time to play it :|

ok ok.. I'm finishing my studies by mids of April, hopefully. Probably by then I could sit down and start playing all those games I missout throughout the years I've been studying.

Heck if my mum complains, I should start work in a game company xD
woulda it be fun \o/

Thanks for the idea. Oh ya, Gunbound!! I will stay as a noob forever xD
One more year has passed, still single :) [url]http://maaya_no_uta.pitas.com[/url]