Hmm anyone got a list of ALL the songs that Maaya has sung?

Latest news, upcoming events, general Maaya talk.
Hale

Post by Hale »

[quote="dillpops"]She didn't write a lot of them you know, a lot of them are Yuho Iwasato's. I think some of you take those a little too literally ^^;;

But they are nice lyrics.[/quote]

I know, I looked it up a while back.

Still lovely lyrics and most of her new songs she wrote herself.

Also. Migi Hoppe no Hibiki cracks me up XD
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

no one replied my post about maaya rare songs i have... so i assume most of you already use to the songs... never imagined im being this left behing.. :lol:
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.
Merri
Posting Freak

Post by Merri »

All you listed seemed to be real songs. I once pushed out a rare Maaya songs torrent, I don't know if it is available anymore or whether it has been improved by someone.
Now stuck in programming JavaScript
Hale

Post by Hale »

[quote="kirei_lanford"]no one replied my post about maaya rare songs i have... so i assume most of you already use to the songs... never imagined im being this left behing.. :lol:[/quote]

XD I keep forgetting to download it actually.

Still.. it's not like i'd be able to identify if it was Maaya's or not. I don't exactly have the best ears for that sorta thing methinks >_> Just rabid Maaya fanboyism :P

Edit: Recognised some of the stuff, Gathering Rain and the stuff featuring Ken Watanabe is probably from the Music Play Letter thing since they worked together on that apparently.(sidenote: lookie what I found on Youtube. Haven't listened/looked at it yet though so i'm not sure if the stuff featuring Ken Watanabe is from there or not.) Edit2: missed another song there >>; Here

This says that the sountrack for devicereign was performed by Maaya and has Teens in it so it's probably legit.

No clue on Moebius no Tokei or where that Yubiwa track came from though. @@ too lazy to really search XD I might do it later when I has more free time :3

Edit 3: Found a blog that has a link to the entire music theatre thing and is still alive. I don't think i'm stepping on many toes with this one though I'd prefer it if you pm-ed me for the link or if one of the moderators told me not to give it out. According to what i've dug up, there's been no official release of the Theatrical Play so you could even put it in the downloads section since every torrent I looked up is dead >_>
roxfan

Post by roxfan »

Acoustic Yubiwa is from the Escaflowne Prologue CD drama.
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

Maaya chan is ebil XD
Leave me a message if you notice someone spamming over here, I'll clean it up for you.
kyoy

Post by kyoy »

Wow those lists are amazing. Thanks to everyone who shared them~

And yay, one of the rare times I get to a dl link before it expires. Thanks for the upload, kirei_lanford! o/
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

if there is one song that i doubt whether it is maaya's or not among the list, then it would be yubiwa ~accoustic version~.. that if my ears didn't deceive me.. XD

surely maaya sung a lot and there must be some that we haven't heard since some weren't even released..

about the music play letter,.. what exactly that was? was it some theater performance like les miserables

edit: no need to ask.. it's there on wiki -_

@hale
thanks.. there's video of dear you.. i kinda like that song ^
you probably know what "dear you" in japan... if it could be combined, it would be "anata anata" cute.. XD

@kyoy
ure welcome.. i give credit to some friend that find them first.. :)
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.
Hale

Post by Hale »

I've been listening to the songs from that play a lot recently...

They're really nice to me for some reason >_>; Haven't listened to any soundtrack/album this much since Kazeyomi came out. :x I'm particularly fond of Rain and Shading Shadow(albeit Maaya is more of a supporting singer in that one XD ;) though Dear You and Gathering Rain are really sweet.

The play itself is worth a look(for lol'ing at what Ken Watanabe wears if nothing else >_>; )