RaveD

Post by RaveD »

Ooooh, thanks ^_^
All glory to the hypnotoad!

RaveD's YouTube channel
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

Getting to know a girl whom is 11 years younger than me.. I wonder if she is the one..

Yes, can take on my god forsaken ideas and thoughts.. for some reason, I feel rested XD
Leave me a message if you notice someone spamming over here, I'll clean it up for you.
Hale

Post by Hale »

Well...

as long as you're not turning into a pedophile D:

Teenagers are fine though try not to get in trouble with the law xD;
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

Akuma wa nai XD
Leave me a message if you notice someone spamming over here, I'll clean it up for you.
Merri
Posting Freak

Post by Merri »

Well, my dad is 15 years older than my mother... However my gf is only six years younger than me.
Now stuck in programming JavaScript
RaveD

Post by RaveD »

It really depends more on where you are standing in life. It can be more difficult if you are the same age - one is in college, the other already working - than haing five years of age difference, for instance. My last gf was two years older than me, which was not that much of a problem... the fact that she had been married before we started dating, now that WAS a challenge.
All glory to the hypnotoad!

RaveD's YouTube channel
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

my last relationship, which almost lasted for only 4 years.. but did learn a lot from it, mostly about hardships and the things we have to go through.

I fought with her elder sister, and made friends with the rest. Her mum was a very nice person, always gave me chocolates.. I did my confession to her, soon later it was rejected and the whole idea crumble into pieces. Father was on the elder sister's side, so I guess that's the hard points to get through.

I tried my best, still it was not enough.

Now I have to find another.. you know, I'm like this, a fan of a writer, very-very-very hard to understand, nor liked.. an ecchi person XD ahaha.. but I can be romantic sometimes, and really take care of someone. I now know that the first chapter in my life just have ended, and waiting for the second big chapter; where I must share with someone.

I won't run away, I will be here :)

I come to love aunt's jellyfish song, by that megumi nakajima.

Maybe, she wants to convey to us something important that we must find in our soul mates. That she must really likes us, that makes her happy being with us.

This really makes me feel happy, above all the hardships I've gone through, and really wanted to love someone new. Closing all those trapped doors, destroying all those cages, storming out from our beastly form, magical and infinite. We know deep inside we are sad and still crying, but when finding such person, we can just give a big smile and maybe just forget those problems for a while, giving it a rest.
itada19

Post by itada19 »

Oh well, I think we're not meant for each other.... at least I learn a lot. But for her...I feel sorry for her....

She may think she can tell lies to me (which is very obvious that she's lying), oh well. She didn't even tell any single truth to me.

I pity her because of such immature decision she take. And because of her immaturity...many people dislike her and get irritated to her. Some of the people feel out-of-place because her world revolves only to her newly-found boyfriend (which is 5sec interval after we broke up)
Then she's complaining that my friends and I are abandoning her?!

Yeah right.

But still...I want to correct her but my word didn't even pierce her mind.
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

Fuck her.

LOL, this is the first time I'm saying this but we have to think straight. Just that, they really did not know how much we have to sacrifice for them. Just keep it cool, and someone else will come along. But for the love of God, I have warned the new girl for so many things ahead, that if she ever break her promise to me, I really will chop her head off. Instill fear, so they would not easily mis treat you. Later you will know, it is you who put up the food on the table, it is you who she will depend on etc. At least, a bit of loyalty is what we expected back from them. That they would not go sleeping with the neighbour's husband while we are at work, or sleep with the pizza man. I know you guys should have met many kind of b!tches around right now.. but you do NOT have to go through all that. You can decide way before marriage / starting a relationship.

Both, be both. Let them feel fear to you, at the same time, show them kindness, so they will feel safe near you loving you. Don't waste your life on worthless people, stand up and be straight, think straight. There are loyal girls out there waiting, just you have to open up for them.

Argh, if this ever applies to you, I wish for the best of luck. That road is all winding and rocky. But it will be worth it, in the long run. Do not deal with traitors, and liars. Ever.
itada19

Post by itada19 »

@Imurann - yeah, you're right. At least I've learned my lesson to choose a person that will surely notice and appreciate things even I give them small, cheap items....cheap but it holds deeper meaning. Oh well,

Happy New Year to all of You
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

hehehehe XD
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

girls..
the most complicated thing on earth.. >.

but i just can't hate them.. either im too soft to girls or my feeling is too soft.. * i mean i easily touched, almost never get mad to to other person, always easy to accept other people apology and so on *
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.
gradualpetrify

Post by gradualpetrify »

girls are the biggest followers lol. (except maaya shes great of course)
they want to be so adjusted and they think its cool. if they got a boyfriend who listens to hiphop they suddenly like it too and "dress like it". then if they got a new 1 who is into techno WHOOPS they change style as well. i just go against the stream.
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

I now have to choose in between a few sets of girls, but my dark side always wanted to be a sort of like "Ayato" and "Haruka" sort of love story, the ones which only resort to loving each other..

I guess stick to the Anime types for now, until I find that close-to-perfect girl :D