15th Anniversary Best Album 'Everywhere' 31/3

Latest news, upcoming events, general Maaya talk.
dillpops
Posting Freak

15th Anniversary Best Album 'Everywhere' 31/3

Post by dillpops »

『everywhere』 2010年3月31日発売

<初回盤>VTZL-15/¥3,780(tax in) *DVD付
<通常盤>VTCL-70001~2/¥3,780(tax in)

CDデビュー15周年の第1弾はベストアルバム!
坂本真綾の誕生日であり、武道館LIVEの当日、3月31日の発売です。

シングル全18枚、アルバム全10枚の中から、坂本真綾自身が厳選したベスト・オブ・ベストな楽曲の2枚組、全30曲!!
本人による初作詞作曲の新曲「everywhere」(わぉ!)、最新シングル「マジックナンバー」、リアレンジ・リミックス曲も収録しちゃいます。

そして、今アルバムは、よりマスタークオリティに近づける高音質CD、Super High Material CD(SHM-CD)になります。
過去の名曲の数々が最高の音質で蘇ります!(通常のCDプレーヤーでも再生が可能です。)

初回盤は、新曲「everywhere」と「マジックナンバー」のPVを収録したDVD付き!(なんと、通常盤と同じ価格です!)

*本商品を確実に入手するには、ご予約締切日【2010年2月17日(水)】までに、最寄のCDショップ等でのご予約をお奨めいたします。締切日以降にご予約いただいても初回限定盤でない場合もございますので予めご了承ください。

収録曲の発表は追ってご案内いたします。
ぜひともお楽しみに☆
Title: everywhere
Release: 31st March 2010
Price: ¥3,780

Released on the same day as her birthday live. A two CD best of including 30 songs chosen by Maaya from her 18 singles and 10 albums. Released in a CD+DVD edition and a CD only edition. The DVD edition will be first press only.

The CD will include a new remixed arrangements of hersongs as well as her newest single 'Magic Number'. and the title song 'everywhere' will be the first song which Maaya has written both the music and lyrics for.

It will be released on Super High Material CD which means it will be super high quality (yes, you can play it on normal CD players) which is closer to the quality of a master track. So a lot of the older songs will be in higher quality.

The DVD will have the promotion videos to 'Magic Number' and 'everywhere' on it.

Exciting :oops:

(also, yay at the first press being the same price!!)
Last edited by dillpops on 2011-03-31 14:43, edited 1 time in total.
roxfan

Post by roxfan »

Wow, she wrote the music too. I wonder how it came out.
Now I need to decide whether to preorder it in CDJapan or try to secure on the spot..
deltafour

Post by deltafour »

I used to hold off on ordering until after the release date so I could grab the torrent and decide whether I really want to buy a CD. But now I preorder pretty much everything. Even if this new release only has a few songs not in my collection, I feel good that I'm supporting Maaya with my wallet so she can continue to do what she loves. (Or at least that's what the philanthropist in me says.)
http://sakamotomaaya.com/ (Collected translations of Maaya Sakamoto news, essays, interviews, and articles)
TomoyoHime

Post by TomoyoHime »

I want the dvd!!!
I surely pre-order it!!
#F!

Post by #F! »

Very cool, but the dvd could have old PVs too, like Feel Myself and others.
itada19

Post by itada19 »

O_O...That's great....

Will they post it on Amazon?
Megumi

Post by Megumi »

Oh my God YEEESSSS !!
Do want ! Even if... I have already all of her songs lol, except Magic Number, but it may be interesting to hear her old songs with new arrangements, Hashiru is old now.
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

I know, I have her songs too. I'm glad there will be a new song and some rearranged ones. I wasn't too sure about buying this (although Ayumi Hamasaki has suckered me into buying more for a lot less return) but it's definately looking more interesting.

Let's try and make this Maaya's first number one!!
roxfan

Post by roxfan »

She should just put Lightning on the cover, that should give a nice boost in sales :)
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

aah... this is.. this is... @.

so happpyyyy!!! ^.

but no track list yet?? can we request songs to be re-arranged?? can we can we?? @.
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.
jason

Post by jason »

[quote="roxfan"]She should just put Lightning on the cover, that should give a nice boost in sales :) [/quote]

LOL! Shame she didn't perform a song for the game.

Some how I missed this news over the past couple days. :odd:
Definitely buying the limited edition w/ dvd.
Webmaster of MaayaSakamoto.net fansite
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

[quote="kirei_lanford"]aah... this is.. this is... @.

so happpyyyy!!! ^.

but no track list yet?? can we request songs to be re-arranged?? can we can we?? @.[/quote]

This is Maaya not Mikuni :D It would be more interesting to see which songs she wants to do as opposed to what fans want.

Edit: pre-order available at CDJ.
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

From MIXI news
今年、CDデビュー15周年を迎えた坂本真綾が、自身の誕生日である3月31日にスペシャルなアイテムをリリース! 彼女自身が選曲を手掛けたベスト・オブ・ベストなアルバム『everywhere』を発売します。

アルバムはCD2枚組。歴代シングル&アルバムの中から厳選された全30曲を収録。まだトラックリストは明らかにされていないものの、本人による初作詞 / 作曲の新曲「everywhere」や最新シングル「マジックナンバー」、リアレンジ・リミックス曲の収録が予定されています。

アルバムは話題の高音質「SHM-CD」仕様(通常のCDプレーヤーでも再生可能)でのリリース、名曲の数々が最高の音質で蘇ります! アルバムには通常盤(VTCL-70001~2 税込3,780円)と、価格据え置きのDVD付き初回盤(VTZL-15 税込3,780円)の2タイプがあり、DVDには「everywhere」と「マジックナンバー」のビデオ・クリップが収められます。

多くの名曲を生み出してきた菅野よう子をはじめ、さまざまなアーティストとの共演で、あらゆる世界感を歌い上げる坂本真綾。彼女の軌跡を本作で振り返ってみてはいかがでしょうか?

なお、同日には、日本武道館でのライヴ〈15周年記念LIVE「Gift」〉開催も決定! チケットの一般発売は1月30日(土)午前10時より。一夜限りのスペシャル・ライヴとなりますので、ファンならお見逃しなく!

CDジャーナル - 01月18日 15:30
Main points: it's a 'best of best' album, the high quality of the CD format :lol: everything we know already but it's nice to see it up on MIXI as a news item ^^
gradualpetrify

Post by gradualpetrify »

got it on my list..............

would be cool if it got some songs that are not included on other albums like tomodachi no kare or cloud 9.
Merri
Posting Freak

Post by Merri »

I'm low on money but I've been thinking to order the limited edition. However, there have been changes in the customs website in the recent years and I don't really know what is the limit for importing these days! I know it used to be about 30 euros, but about impossible to know it these days... nobody seems to know it :/ Although ordering just that wouldn't be that bad, it'd be rougly 32 euros...
Now stuck in programming JavaScript