Help match this song to a anime vid

Place for non-Maaya topics.
Yuki-chan

Help match this song to a anime vid

Post by Yuki-chan »

Hey ppl, long time no see again HAUhAuHAU yeah, vivian is awfully active in maayas this year hUahUAhUA posted twice already YAY \o/

since most of you are into/very into animes, i was wondering if you could help me out in this one....
its a korean song, but wit a very animeish beat and i juz wanted to swap the audio, cut/full version of the song wit a anime vid audio: op,ed,mv,clip anything uve watched bfore...
I would do it myself, but i have the feeling the song goes well with romantic comedy and i myself am not rly into that genre.
I thought about Love Hina's op n Clamp in wonderland 2 op but i have the feeling i saw ops that matched it better, juz cant remember which

here is the link

http://www.mediafire.com/?ynhwyhwzimy

to anyone who had patience to read the whole post already have my deepest thanks m(-_-)m
"Missing someone doesnt mean you are apart but that one day you were together"
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

For some reason Kannagi comes to mind when I listened to the song although the more serious bits of the show might not fit. Also try watching a bit of Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu (especially the duel scenes) and maybe Nyan Koi! to see if it fits. If you can go that far back maybe even Saber Marionettes but it is a really old show.

I can tell you what wouldn't work but thats not much use to you.
Yuki-chan

Post by Yuki-chan »

KAI!! u! hUAhUAHUAUHA
thx ;3
Saber Marionettes was the shit!! i loved Bloodyberry...or whatever was her name XDD man, i love those kinda tomboyish girls <3
i tried using Lucky star opening, which had cheerleaders(their concept is also something like that) n some parts actually went on sync wit the music....but i wanna try wit other animes, since i wasnt rly satisfied wit the beginning of the vid...meh

here is the lucky star one...prolly the ppl who never watched the op bfore will feel it matches more than the ones that did...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppiKJ9YariA

ill check them out after i take my beauty 15h nap~

btw, do u still visiting facebook kai?!
"Missing someone doesnt mean you are apart but that one day you were together"
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

I usually check fb only if someone sends me a message.
I'm surprised you've seen Saber Marionettes (they are pretty old) but they were good shows, especially the endings.