Boyfriends and girlfriends

Place for non-Maaya topics.
Yuki-chan

Boyfriends and girlfriends

Post by Yuki-chan »

Split from this topic -Merri

[quote="Sora"]She went to University and studied Sociology ; she finished her studies in March 2002 ^_^

I suppose she has some kind of diploma but I'm not that familiar with the Japanese school system so unfortunately I can't tell you more^^;;;

[after some search...] Well, she's talking about her graduation on I.D. website ; I will try to translate :) [/quote]

Sora, u monster!! XD
I LUB YAAA!! LOVE LOVE!!! when we meet next year ill gibe ya some gifts....cheap ones, but from the bottom of my heart ;3
"Missing someone doesnt mean you are apart but that one day you were together"
Sora

Post by Sora »

[quote="Yuki-chan"]Sora, u monster!! XD
I LUB YAAA!! LOVE LOVE!!! when we meet next year ill gibe ya some gifts....cheap ones, but from the bottom of my heart ;3[/quote]
Hehe^^ (monster...?!? o_O;; ;)
☆NIKOPACHI☆ Love and... Peace !! \(^O^)/
Merri
Posting Freak

Post by Merri »

Scary, female + female love... :D

That was very, very nasty from me :maayagrin:
Now stuck in programming JavaScript
Sora

Post by Sora »

[quote="Merri"]Scary, female + female love... :D

That was very, very nasty from me :maayagrin:[/quote]
Merriiiiii.............
Merri
Posting Freak

Post by Merri »

I can't be, I do have a girlfriend :)
Yuki-chan

Post by Yuki-chan »

oh well, i dont wanna a boyfriend right now >_< my last and first one scared me...ill need time to put myself together
Sora

Post by Sora »

[quote="Yuki-chan"]oh well, i dont wanna a boyfriend right now >_< my last and first one scared me...ill need time to put myself together[/quote]
My first boyfriend was a nightmare >_< It took me about a whole year to recover from our relationship T____T I'm quite wary now... -_-

(I think it's out of subject but well...^^;; ;)

I wonder if Maaya has time for a boyfriend... >_<
Merri
Posting Freak

Post by Merri »

Well, I'm coupled now quite happily and I think we're doing somewhat fine. I don't see my gf all that often (Guardian Force, FF8 anyone?), but atleast we do see. We both have a pretty low selfesteem on social life, especially when it comes to the other sex, so that is what put us together. And we did have some similarities on mind (we're both childs by mind, go Totoro!).

So uh, I guess I'm quite different from your cases :)
Sora

Post by Sora »

I'm happy for you Merri ! ^__~ (you should add a heart icon to the smilies ! ^o^) Could it last long loong time ! \(^o^)/ (and yeahhh GO TOTOROOOO !!! ^___^)

[serious mode : on]

About my first boyfriend... that guy (about 6 years older than me - I was 16 >_<) really broke my heart T__T ; he was always lying to me... but I trusted him, because I loved him (now I understand what "Love is blind" means... -_-)... I even had the most serious quarrel of my whole life with my sister... all because of him. >_<

I really felt betrayed lost and stupid when he broke up with me (for my sister's bestfriend - he was with her and at the same time with me - !!! >_<)

I don't wish anybody to feel like I felt..! >___<

So, that was my first boyfriend... (what a shock for a first try..! >__<; ;) it last for 6 months.

[serious mode : off]

Let's talk about our first boyfriend/girlfriend ! ^_^
(if someone want to talk about it..? o.o)
Yuki-chan

Post by Yuki-chan »

aww Sora, being young is such a pain in the ass, isnt it?
oh well, but i learnt that the first broke up is the worst...and we r so stupid that we believe we will marry the first bf(cof cof ^^" not me XD, cof cof) and well never get apart and bla bla bla....
and now he has my TEDDY BEAR!!! ;___; NOOOO!!!
Bazaa

Post by Bazaa »

I'm a sad person. I never had a boyfriend. But, at least, I'm not kissing everyone who appears in front of me, like some people I know from school. They think that's fashion. :?
No matter how much the people in this world hurry,
You can still catch me
misssakura

Post by misssakura »

[quote="Bazaa"]I'm a sad person. I never had a boyfriend. But, at least, I'm not kissing everyone who appears in front of me, like some people I know from school. They think that's fashion. :?[/quote]

Yeah that really grosses me out, although with my first boyfriend I was all huggy and stupid stuff. Now i'm like, totally single and celibate forever! YAY! WOO!!!!!!!!!!

Oh TV now I can see who you were invented for
Bazaa

Post by Bazaa »

Well, I'm not planning to stay single for the rest of my life. I feel lonely like this. Just waiting for someone special. :neko:
No matter how much the people in this world hurry,
You can still catch me
Chibikko

Post by Chibikko »

[quote="Bazaa"]I'm a sad person. I never had a boyfriend. But, at least, I'm not kissing everyone who appears in front of me, like some people I know from school. They think that's fashion. :?[/quote]

Hey! You and I are in the same boat.

the worste is when it's noisy though x_x[/size]
Merri
Posting Freak

Post by Merri »

Well, I found my girlfriend all of a sudden just a few weeks before I turned 21, so there is no need to have any haste :) If you keep looking carefully, you'll find someone. I can't say I would've been very active on it... haste only makes things bad, I'm slow and dumb so things must happen slowly :D