My top 5 Sad Songs :(

Place for non-Maaya topics.
Imurann
Posting Freak

My top 5 Sad Songs :(

Post by Imurann »

Here's a list from my favorite sad songs, all written by Yuuho san. I'm placing them in ranks

Ranks // Song Name
1. Piece of my wish (Miki Imai, Milestone)
2. Kuuki to Hoshi (Maaya, Lucy)
3. Cloud 9 (Maaya, Wolf's Rain OST)
4. INFINITY (May'N, Macross Frontier OST)
5. Ai no Uta (Miki Imai, Milestone)

I wasn't thinking to put in Infinity (4th Rank) in the first place, but that anger burns within my heart every single time I listen to that song. I have made my own translation for all of the songs, except for Cloud 9.

Even in "Kuuki to Hoshi", I have found out what she meant of that "small thing, kept in hand, and then fades away" was pointing at the tears of the person, that those tears fallen into her hands until it fades away.

"Piece of My wish" is an exceptional piece of music. I can't express them in words.

"Ai no Uta", on the other end tells a never ending story. Most importantly about "Learning of, Hating somethings, and keeping a trust" and many more.

I know Yuuho did not make many songs as of late, but the songs she has made so far are still a lot, maybe reaches more than 500 unique lyrics writings. Each and every one bears something important to listen and talk about.

I've liked to add in "Hansode" (Miki Imai), but it seems that song is not complete as of yet. No no.. I mean the song lyrics seems not complete, as if she has not finish saying her last words.. maybe for us to think deeply of it perhaps.

I'm just getting older by any minute now, I hope this would be the best thing to discover during my young days in life. Sex and love can wait another day later when I'm older XD

" ame ni make nai kimochi wo, honoo mo kuguri nukeru
sonna.. Tsuyosa, mochi tsuzu kei tai..
soredemo itsuka subete ga, kuzure na naatemou
Shinji teite.. Anata no.. koto o.. "

Really love that ending phrase :)

ah.. I forgot, please tell me of the songs you listen to.. XD

*sorry got carried away* :P [/size]
Leave me a message if you notice someone spamming over here, I'll clean it up for you.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

the saddest maaya song probably be hello!

my fave sad songs:
1. mr.children - anmari oboetenai ya!
2. mr.children - shirushi
3. mr.children - hero
4. maaya sakamoto - hello
5. zard - tooi hoshi wo kazoete

mr.children owns a lot of good emotional songs with deep lyric.. i tend to follow maaya's cheerful/beautiful/energic songs rather than the sad tunes.. and the last position goes to zard.. listening the song after she's gone.. is something u really can't take too much.
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

hmm, I'll try to listen to them, hoping if they sync

~

Have you tried to listen to "Delta Goodrem" before?

I had 3 songs in my mind now, (1) Posessionsless, (2) One day, and (3) The Analyst. I see her lyrical work is quite good, quite direct from a girl's heart. She's Australian, if I have not mistaken, there is quite some songs of her in Youtube.
Leave me a message if you notice someone spamming over here, I'll clean it up for you.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

no i rarely listen to western artists lately.. even artists from my own country.. >< i still follow though..
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

I'm chipping in Kazamidori.. reminds me of my late father
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

i don't know if this is a good suggestion or no but i think hello is the song for ur situation.. hopefully u'll get brighter after hearing it, coz i heard maaya did..
aarenlainey

Post by aarenlainey »

I just wanted to add one song, it may not be the saddest song, but Iris for the Goo Goo Dolls and Hasn't Hit Me Yet by Blue Rodeo are the songs that I'm listening to alot,my boyfriend is leaving soon for a year to another country, and although we haven't broken up, I know what is coming and I've been taking it really hard. These songs have been helping me get all my tears out and it just makes me think of him. Also all the songs on here are beautiful. It's a great list.
gradualpetrify

Post by gradualpetrify »

i like sad songs :)

5 sad songs from maaya that would be:
"call your name"
"gravity"
"watashi wa oka no ue kara kabin o nageru"
"kodoku"
"kazamidori"

well you probably askin yourself why kazamidori!? since the song is about travelling, searching and settling down... BUT i dont tell you :P

maybe i would find a few songs more from her but you said 5.

5 linkin park songs:
"numb"
"breaking the habit"
"leave out all the rest"
"shadow of the day"
"in the end"

again... couldve mentioned 2-3 more but w/e.

5 german rap songs (dont worry its not wannabe-gangsta rap)
"too-strong - falsche liebeslieder"
"die lätzten - traurig aber wahr"
"taichi und boogieman - menschen mit herz"
"massive töne - nichtsnutz"
"inferno79 - psychotod - dj s r remix"

5 instrumental songs:
"final fantasy x - wandering"
"final fantasy x - mt. gagazet"
"final fantasy vii - aerith's theme"
"suikoden ii - theme of moonlight"
"xenogears - forest of the black moon"
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

Instrumental.. wtf XD
gradualpetrify

Post by gradualpetrify »

instrumental = music without voices :/
just instruments like classic or whatever.
whats wrong with that shit.
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

you were having emo shit on instrumental songs.. XD

well.. if the song had lyrics, it may turn otherwise.. but then, it's still instrumental XD
gradualpetrify

Post by gradualpetrify »

emo songs? the songs are from videogames. emomusic is from ppl who color their hair black and use black eyeliner even if they are male. thats defenitly not my case.
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

such people exists.. wow

maybe the emo types are like Hit-Girl / Red Mist (from Kick-Ass)
gradualpetrify

Post by gradualpetrify »

every human is an emo to be honest. not only sadness but hate, joy and love are emotions as well.
the creation of songs is based on emotion. what could catch the listener? so sorry imurann but you are an EMO as well :)

so the "emos" from the outside are just fashionkiddies.
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

I would love to try to be the fashionkiddies for once, it looks like sheer fun XD