Boyfriends and girlfriends

Place for non-Maaya topics.
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

I've never been kissed, never had a boyfriend. there MIGHT be someone in the near future. But it won't last long snce we're going to different University's.
niobie

Post by niobie »

well my last relationship was a long distance one so it's kind of hard to mantain it so he ended up breaking with me. Bazaa says that he has split personality and i'm starting to belive in that too XD
Sora

Post by Sora »

[quote="Merri"]Well, I found my girlfriend all of a sudden just a few weeks before I turned 21, so there is no need to have any haste :) If you keep looking carefully, you'll find someone.[/quote]
As for me, that's when I don't look at all that I find someone^^;;;

So, be yourself (or at least try^^;; ;) and things will happen by themselves ^_~

(well, it worked for me the first time ; now it doesn't work at all T____T what's wrong with me....??!!? ;____ ;)
☆NIKOPACHI☆ Love and... Peace !! \(^O^)/
Merri
Posting Freak

Post by Merri »

Oh... I didn't say it before... we met on IRC, as crazy as it sounds. Then I went into a meeting, nothing special there. Spend my night at her place (and nothing special there either). Only when we had a second meeting... we started a pillow fight. That's how it began in my case :roll:

Yes, a pillow fight can change the course of the future!
Now stuck in programming JavaScript
Yuki-chan

Post by Yuki-chan »

Bazaa, u have the same age as me YEAY!!! and i got lots of "flirtations" just this year that I turned 17 ^^" my first bf was my best friend >_< love relationship between best friends dont work...i guess
aww...but the only thing im sure of is that kissing is very very good =X and i miss the feeling XD

oh well...in our next year meeting who knows what can happen? Maybe the guys here are kind in real life so...prepare yourself Bazaa ;3

bla bla bla...
"Missing someone doesnt mean you are apart but that one day you were together"
Bazaa

Post by Bazaa »

[quote="Merri"]
Yes, a pillow fight can change the course of the future![/quote]

XD Gonna note this one, so I'll remember in the future.

Well, Yuki-chan, I hope it is. In fact, I used to like a boy who was in the same class as me, until last year. But I'm too awkward so the main problem of it all was a big communication one. I guess he knew I liked him, because he would never talk about other girls in front of me. But is was very sad, and I couldn't stand it anymore. So, this year I changed to other school. But I still haven't forgotten about it. Everytime I hear about him and his girlfriend, I just hide and start crying.
It's about time I would forget about him, but, oh well :roll:

Btw, what niobie said it's true: he really has a split personality
No matter how much the people in this world hurry,
You can still catch me
Moe

Post by Moe »

I'm with Bazza and Chibikko.. but guess nothing else matters

My first and second went harewire even before we got into serious matters.. life particularlly sucks at that time. But now, it's smeed like the dark cloulds are being brought away.. somehow I felt maybe after the rain, the rainbow will sure be there.

"yagate yami wa kanarazu akete yuku kara"

omg.. new smilies!! :evil: :neko: :odd: XD :| :3 (nooooo, it's neko!)

I'm currently on second phase of my projects:
Dealing with Flash MX 2004 and ASP
(Totally Busy)

(the only forum board which I would stick too - Arigatou Merri kun!!)
One more year has passed, still single :) [url]http://maaya_no_uta.pitas.com[/url]
Megumi

Post by Megumi »

Yuki-chan

Post by Yuki-chan »

nee, life would be a lot easier if we could find the right person >_<
Megumi!!! =D FIGHT!!! ;3

aww... i dont wanna boys anymore...they just give me headache =P
real boys..not online...the online ones are nice.....at least, until now they never did bad thingies to me =D thnkies =]
Megumi

Post by Megumi »

[quote="Yuki-chan"]Megumi!!! =D FIGHT!!! ;3[/quote]

YEAAAAH !!!!! XD

[quote="Yuki-chan"]the online ones are nice.....at least, until now they never did bad thingies to me =D thnkies =][/quote]

Sure, me too :) but they can't take us in their arms :D
Franky

Post by Franky »

Quite interesting this topic.
Umm,
About myself, unlike you all, I do not have a chance to have a boyfriend or a girlfriend. Indeed, creating relationship between people of the opposite sex isn't really my speciality, I'm rather a shy boy. However, I still remember of the first time I really fell in love with a girl. It was with a Japanese girl but it wasn
Franky

Post by Franky »

Ah, today is the 15th day of May. Hehe, a memorable day for me. Indeed, it was the day I gave a farewell gift to my first love.
Merri
Posting Freak

Post by Merri »

I am myself a shy one. I've just broken it over time and it is now resulting to a less shy person. Three years ago I were still very shy and a teacher at school pushed me a bit to open up... and a few other people said about it to me as well. It did take time for me to start changing as I have a natural instict of being against guidance (especially orders of which I don't agree). I had a big breaking point at my life after my school ended that three years ago: I had lost Internet connection from home and I had basically nothing to do. I almost fell to depression. Half a year later I had to go to the army to do my military service... which by parts forced me to harden up myself again. But as a person, I couldn't be myself.

After the army I were lost of myself for many months. I didn't have my old me left within me and I didn't like the role I had to play in the army (I didn't want to get into any higher position so I played dumb all the time). I were confused and out of place. So I basically had to build my own myself all over again. And these things were fixed by two things: I got work last summer (even though not fully real), where I had to be social. This finally fixed my shyness as I were open for a personality change. The other thing that changed and has cleaned many remnants of my depression was my girlfriend. Self confidence is back to what it was and even greater than three years ago when my school ended.

Well, you got another rant here about different subject that had a little relation to all this.
Now stuck in programming JavaScript
Yuki-chan

Post by Yuki-chan »

Wow Merri :o You really are a worker XD
but your story gives me some hope ^^ because im just like you: very shy, wont change easily ^^" maybe i only have to find someone special to brake this shyness =\
and that stupid relation i had didnt helped a bit >_< that dumb gay bastard, must be at some guy house! In fact, now i feel more insecure >_< I feel like i dont match w/ any other man...waaa....waaaa...but who cares?!? XD
Anime is sure the best thingie in the world XD its cheers you up and let you create your own place XD its like a dream, everything can happen...
ahh...Arima-kun~ <3 COME TO YOUR YUKINOO BABEE! COME TO MAMA!! >=D
eck >_<
Bazaa

Post by Bazaa »

I'm really glad that everything is better with you now Merri. I admire your courage towards life.

Yuki-chan, fight! There's surely somebody out there for you!

Well, I'm not as shy as you, but I'm a bit reserved (is this the word? ><). I mean, I can be very hyper and cheerful, but when I need to say something that comes a little deeper from my heart, I can't find the words to express it., so I just start blushing and trying to talk about another thing. And I have a really hard time trusting people, even if I love them very much, because I'm afraid to get hurt. So, it's kinda difficult for guys being interested in me (even if I have some "fans" who say that I'm pretty and stuff -_-;; ), because they only see a childish girl. I tried to let the person I loved (or still love, I don't know) to touch a little deeper in my heart, but, as a result, I just became more and more awkward near him. I think he noticed, because, even if he didn't do anything, I would hurt myself more and more.

Oh well... Why can't life be like those fairytales? Btw, sorry for the introspective moment
No matter how much the people in this world hurry,
You can still catch me