IDS Event 'from everywhere'

Latest news, upcoming events, general Maaya talk.
dillpops
Posting Freak

IDS Event 'from everywhere'

Post by dillpops »

Or rather, not from everywhere. But that's the title of this year's fanclub event. Taken from COMA
東京 赤坂ACTシアター
9.18 17時開場18時開演
9.19 12時開場13時開演 / 16時会場17時開演

大阪 大阪御堂会館
9.25 17時開場18時開演
9.26 12時開場13時開演 / 16時会場17時開演

チケット税込4200円
Two dates in Tokyo at Akasaka ACT Theatre and two in Osaka at the...Midokaikan...can't read the venue.

IDS fanclub members rejoice!
roxfan

Post by roxfan »

Got my newsletter today. Tempting! Tickets have to be booked between 11th and 17th July...

There's also a long talk with Yuuho Iwasato! Looks quite interesting...
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

there's going to be a conference/interview with IY and MS?
Leave me a message if you notice someone spamming over here, I'll clean it up for you.
roxfan

Post by roxfan »

No, it's in the newsletter.
Megumi

Post by Megumi »

I don't remember, do you need to have your fanclub card at the venue ?
For example, I buy a ticket from yahoo auctions, I don't need a card showing I'm from the fanclub ?
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

You don't need the card to enter the venue, just your ticket :)
Megumi

Post by Megumi »

Coool hihihihi ^^

Is her event 30 min long ? The price is expensive, it might be a concert ? No info ?
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

mm someone remember to keep a recorder running while the talk is going on, if it has to do with IY, it is really important to listen.

I'll appreciate the one willing to do it
Leave me a message if you notice someone spamming over here, I'll clean it up for you.
roxfan

Post by roxfan »

[quote="Imurann"]mm someone remember to keep a recorder running while the talk is going on, if it has to do with IY, it is really important to listen. [/quote]
The talk is published in the newsletter. As text.
Tochiro

Post by Tochiro »

[quote="Megumi"]I don't remember, do you need to have your fanclub card at the venue ?
For example, I buy a ticket from yahoo auctions, I don't need a card showing I'm from the fanclub ?[/quote]

Must admit Ive never managed to find tickets for an IDS event on auction. The fans are hardcore - they dont tend to sell their tics.
Am keeping an eye out for one since I've only seen Maaya at bigger concerts in the past (Budokan, Tanabata Sonic) and would like to try a smaller kinda event, but I'm not holding my breath.
Tochiro

Post by Tochiro »

WooT! Got a tic for the Sun show. Damn what a long weekend that will be - TGS, JAM Project concert, Maaya concert and Mayn concert! Then the Soul G + Gundam concert and a trip to the giant Eva the following weekend! Summer is crazy this year!
Anyone else going to the IDS event?
Megumi

Post by Megumi »

You're lucky ! I'm going to work, no holidays so can't go.
Tochiro

Post by Tochiro »

Meg - thats a shame. Its a long weekend too! Still, its only a relatively minor event compared to the Budokan gig. Speaking of which, my bluray arrived! Yay!
roxfan

Post by roxfan »

I just got an email from IDS announcing a second round of applications. I don't think I'll be able to attend myself by I can let someone use my fanclub ID to get the tickets. Note that it can only be done from inside Japan.
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

[quote="Tochiro"]Meg - thats a shame. Its a long weekend too! Still, its only a relatively minor event compared to the Budokan gig. Speaking of which, my bluray arrived! Yay![/quote]

Ex-sequueze me? When is any event where you can see Maaya live and in the flesh minor? :lol:

Although it seems like everyone in Japan has got front row tickets to this event, how does that work? Haha. My friend is going to be so close to Maaya (*_*)