Hello

International, use <b>your</b> language!
crayonkung

Hello

Post by crayonkung »

Hello sa wat dee krup

I'm a new member at this Maaya's fan forum. I am Thai...... Thailand
I love Maaya's songs very much and I have all ten albums of hers. But Maaya...... She isn't famous in Thailand. So I haven't a one of person to share about this feeling.

Last year. I try to invite my friend listening to maaya's songs
and then..... it hits him too much and he borrowed all ten albums from me to listening. That's the great event...... HA HA

Now I'm new in this forum. I want to share the feeling about maaya-san and Nice to meet you everyone

I'm not good at English so if I type some words wrong. I'm sorry to that HA HA.........

สวัสดีครับ ผมมาจากประเทศไทย ตอนนี้ผมได้เข้ามาเป็นสมาชิกใหม่ที่นี่ ผมชอบเพลงของมาอะยะมากเลยครับ แต่ไม่ค่อยมีใครฟังเพลงของเธอเหมือนผม ผมเลยลองเอาเพลงของมาอะยะไปให้เพื่อนฟัง ปรากฏว่า เขาชอบเพลงของมาอะยะมาก และขอยืมซีดีของผมไปฟัง
คราวนี้ ผมได้มาเป็นสมาชิกใหม่ที่นี่ ยินดีที่ได้รู้จักทุกคนครับ
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

Filesharing.. great :)

It's free PR for her, so you're doing a good job.. haha

If anime culture is strong in your society, there surely happens in each of their PC that, Maaya's songs is in there. Just point it out to them, and let them notice it.. usually that's my strategy here.

Still we are a minority report XD
Leave me a message if you notice someone spamming over here, I'll clean it up for you.
MaayaLover

RE: Hello

Post by MaayaLover »

Hi from the USA. I am new to this site too. I just learned about Maaya from watching Macross:Frontier. What a voice! I am listening to her right now on You Tube while typing this thread. Hopefully soon I can get her cd's so I can listen to them while driving my truck across the U.S.

Hopefully I will post more threads on this site so I can learn as much about her. SHE IS GOOD!!!!
Suneoromen

RE: Hello

Post by Suneoromen »

Hi! I just found out about this site too haha :) (and just joined a few minutes ago)

Here in the Philippines, most (if not all) anime/Jmusic fans know of Maaya's music. Tough I haven't been to anime conventions recently, I think most fans start to know her as a seiyuu (voice actor).

As for me, I started to know about her during my high school days (circa 2003). Back then, I didn't know she was the seiyuu of Hitomi from my favorite anime of all time The Vision of Escaflowne and thought it was of great coincidence that she also sang "Platinum" from Card Captor Sakira. Since then, I have been crazy about her haha.