Just wondering?

Latest news, upcoming events, general Maaya talk.
ct760ster

Just wondering?

Post by ct760ster »

Does this count like an almost sole vocal from Maaya-neesan, because it's sound like bit a little different from her usual vocalization. maybe was a cover of 'Gravity' by another female singer?

[video=youtube]http://youtu.be/0BJvkFCcj6E[/video]

:blush:
yf19-sama

RE: Just wondering?

Post by yf19-sama »

I recognize clearly her encryption but it not appear to be a "release candidate version" of the song since the transitions are not at their best.

Thanks for sharing.
Last edited by yf19-sama on 2012-08-24 05:55, edited 1 time in total.
Nescient and ignorants think we have Freedom few KNOW that's actually just a illusion.
Merri
Posting Freak

Post by Merri »

The singer is not Maaya.
Now stuck in programming JavaScript
jason

Post by jason »

Merri wrote: The singer is not Maaya.
Huh, are we watching the same youtube video int he first post?? That is 100% Maaya singing there. It was a pre-release version of Gravity used in that Wolf's Rain promotional video.
Webmaster of MaayaSakamoto.net fansite
Yyrkoon70

Post by Yyrkoon70 »

If that's the case, that proves something about that song a lot of singers that have tried to cover it well know: it is really difficult to sing. And that makes of Maaya an awesome singer when we know the final result of this song recording :)
ct760ster

Post by ct760ster »

Still this is the version of the song that I like the most, because you can appreciate how Maaya-neesan convey the feelings of the song just with her voice, without any of the accompanying orchestra :heart:
Yyrkoon70

Post by Yyrkoon70 »

ct760ster wrote: Still this is the version of the song that I like the most, because you can appreciate how Maaya-neesan convey the feelings of the song just with her voice, without any of the accompanying orchestra :heart:
I think she was also starting learning this song because there are some little defects (pitch and pronunciation) here and there :)
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

Wow, this is a really nice version of the song...it's nice to hear it sound so natural and imperfect. Lovely!