Maaya Sakamoto features vocal in 'Cream' with HIDE for 'Ghost In The Shell' OST

Latest news, upcoming events, general Maaya talk.
sachia

Maaya Sakamoto features vocal in 'Cream' with HIDE for 'Ghost In The Shell' OST

Post by sachia »

I was just listening to some of Maaya' old songs then I stumbled upon this video, and I realized that the female vocal was Maaya Sakamoto, in case some of you haven't known about it ^^

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Uy1KBVGSHg[/video]
:heart: MAAYA SAKAMOTO :heart:
Yyrkoon70

RE: Maaya Sakamoto features vocal in 'Cream' with HIDE for 'Ghost In The Shell' OST

Post by Yyrkoon70 »

sachia wrote: I was just listening to some of Maaya' old songs then I stumbled upon this video, and I realized that the female vocal was Maaya Sakamoto, in case some of you haven't known about it ^^

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Uy1KBVGSHg[/video]
I really like this song, though at first perhaps I wasn't.

Maaya's voice is pure and mature and was greatly recorded.

So different from her next albums performances.
yf19-sama

RE: Maaya Sakamoto features vocal in 'Cream' with HIDE for 'Ghost In The Shell' OST

Post by yf19-sama »

I've listened almost all of those GITS OST but obviously missed to notice that one.
Thanks
Nescient and ignorants think we have Freedom few KNOW that's actually just a illusion.
Yyrkoon70

Post by Yyrkoon70 »

yf19-sama wrote: I've listened almost all of those GITS OST but obviously missed to notice that one.
Thanks
There are not a lot of tracks like those, but I remember one in Wolf's Rain where Maaya sings a capella some song during 30 seconds. I just checked and it's in the episode 20 when Toboe unwillingly kills the old woman who was feeding him.