New Single: Shiawase ni Tsuite Watashi ga Shitteiru Itsutsu no Houhou / Shikisai

Latest news, upcoming events, general Maaya talk.
countdown65

RE: New Single: Shiawase ni Tsuite Watashi ga Shitteiru Itsutsu no Houhou / Shikisai

Post by countdown65 »

She looks great!
Last edited by countdown65 on 2014-11-29 19:06, edited 1 time in total.
IDLING TALK! Fan Podcast Presenter, with Nikki (on hiatus)
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

RE: New Single: Shiawase ni Tsuite Watashi ga Shitteiru Itsutsu no Houhou / Shikisai

Post by kirei_lanford »

Yeah.. im glad shes over with the overly short hair she had some time ago.
And hardly catching up with the news. Things got diffrerent lately.
Looking forward for this release...
Although im not the greatest fan of rasmus faber or sfp, okay first thing that came up this will be blizzardly random or randomly blizzard XD. But.. lets just see.
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

Such a familiar voice :P
http://youtu.be/P-qov4Y0SN0
Leave me a message if you notice someone spamming over here, I'll clean it up for you.
countdown65

Post by countdown65 »

Preview!
[video=vimeo]https://vimeo.com/115075275[/video]

I might be wrong, but... Could be Megumi Nakajima singing the backing vocals?
Last edited by countdown65 on 2014-12-20 22:22, edited 1 time in total.
Yyrkoon70

Post by Yyrkoon70 »

countdown65 wrote: Preview!
[video=vimeo]https://vimeo.com/115075275[/video]

I might be wrong, but... Could be Megumi Nakajima singing the backing vocals?
I don't think she is, the audio quality is so bad to tell actually ^^

And that's so Rasmus Faber like. He always uses the same chords too... It's very childish anime like though, and. But it seems good, if you like dance music... For me it sounds better to what she did this year.
countdown65

Post by countdown65 »

[video=youtube]http://youtu.be/jIxXKd5Uots[/video]
Last edited by countdown65 on 2014-12-30 01:59, edited 1 time in total.
sachia

Post by sachia »

Maaya is absolutely gorgeous in the video!!
can't wait for the full pv!!!
:heart: MAAYA SAKAMOTO :heart:
Aria

Post by Aria »

I agree, it's a really beautiful pv and I can't wait to see the whole thing!
Is it just me, or have her recent pvs really been trying to highlight her beauty? Not that I have complaints with that! :P
Scoop

Post by Scoop »

Aria wrote: I agree, it's a really beautiful pv and I can't wait to see the whole thing!
Is it just me, or have her recent pvs really been trying to highlight her beauty? Not that I have complaints with that! :P
She is beautiful, why not embrace that? :)
Jérôme.

Post by Jérôme. »

Musically speaking, this is.... chyotto...
I'm in the same state as when I discovered "Honey Come" 10 years ago, I think this kind of dance floor hard beat don't suit her singing (and don't suit anybody, by the way).
Shiawase ni Tsuite Watashi ga Shitteiru Itsutsu no Houhou will doubtly become one of my favorites. Maybe if they succeed to make a good live version ? I totally loved Hemisphere at Budokan, but I don't like the studio version that much, so that is still a possibility...
:angel: Life is on Maayas, and the posts are hope and promise... :angel:
sachia

Post by sachia »

Jérôme. wrote: Musically speaking, this is.... chyotto...
I'm in the same state as when I discovered "Honey Come" 10 years ago, I think this kind of dance floor hard beat don't suit her singing (and don't suit anybody, by the way).
Shiawase ni Tsuite Watashi ga Shitteiru Itsutsu no Houhou will doubtly become one of my favorites. Maybe if they succeed to make a good live version ? I totally loved Hemisphere at Budokan, but I don't like the studio version that much, so that is still a possibility...
same here, i didn't like Hemisphere much but the live version at Budokan totally blew me away!!
:heart: MAAYA SAKAMOTO :heart:
countdown65

Post by countdown65 »

Jérôme. wrote: Musically speaking, this is.... chyotto...
Maaya peformed that song at COUNTDOWN JAPAN 14/15
2014.12.30 at MOON STAGE, 16:00
SETLIST
01. Be mine!
02. coming up
03. SAVED.
04. Shiawase ni Tsuite Watashi ga Shitte iru Itsutsu no Houhou
05. Replica

*the songs in bold were broadcasted by WOWOW Channel, plus an interview.

Band Master & Live Arrangement; Guitar: Katsutoshi Kitagawa (ROUND TABLE)
Guitars: Okuda Kensuke (NONA REEVES)
Bass: Manabu Chigasaki (KIRINJI)
Keyboards: Chiyo Izawai (the HIATIUS)
Drums: Shigeru Komatsu (NONA REEVES)

Pictures and Quick Report here
Last edited by countdown65 on 2014-12-31 09:20, edited 1 time in total.
jason

Post by jason »

sachia wrote:
Jérôme. wrote: I totally loved Hemisphere at Budokan, but I don't like the studio version that much, so that is still a possibility...
same here, i didn't like Hemisphere much but the live version at Budokan totally blew me away!!
Whaaaa... Hemisphere is one of the all time favorite songs. The live version only enhances the awesomeness already in the song. :D
Webmaster of MaayaSakamoto.net fansite
A.Shinohara

Post by A.Shinohara »

Personally speaking, Honey Come and the rest of Yunagi Loop, aside from (Tsubasa Chronicle) Loop and track 8 are so horrible and almost unlistenable. And this comes from one of her massive fan like me.

But this new song is catchy as hell. Both in terms of melody and arrangement, I love it. And also I can't help but think that her singing voice here sounds pretty best from what I've heard for a while.

Oh just realize that this one written by Ms. Iwsato, It's very nice to see her working with Maaya again.
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

Hm, the first song, written by Yuho san kinda reminded me of riding that Sky Kayak, similar to Bounen no Xamdou.

Like on two people team, she was leading, and I was linking up with her speeds. The world has a sky like waterfall that spins like large water spirals (imaginative world) well remember Interstellar waves, like those tall waves, using this Sky Kayak to fly low on the waters vertically, she was in front and I was tailing her at very high speeds..

A picture of the concept Sky Kayak

But I kinda want to mix the design of the Kayak like the mounting canon (Quartz Gun) design in Eureka Ao

Another picture of the Quartz Gun

Well, gonna wait for the full song.. it needs to be in a good quality one, so I can imagine more clearly.

^^

Some of my imaginations:
"Hey, come and link up with me, its going to be a rough ride ahead" she said. I just nodded to her request, and click on certain buttons on the head up display on my holographic screen. [Link start] was displayed as our ships are parallel parking on high speeds wind trails. There was also a holographic lines to guide our ships together, her ship was in front leading. [Sync Drive: On] it kinda meant that my ship will imitate all movement that she does now.

Then she dived, downwards at an immerse speed, well she has full control, diving through the clouds like slicing a soft cake with a knife, avoiding all obstacles carefully. It was much faster than I imagined, that these ships could go. Most probably it was due to her sky-diving capabilities are far better than mine, is what I thought. I was in love, at that instant as she just kept the ships throttle up, and just braking to make turns, or what one would say; air drifting.

"Are you okay?" she said, since I was being all quiet. I just answered through the [text-only] menu and said gave a smilie :)
Last edited by Imurann on 2015-01-05 02:47, edited 1 time in total.
Leave me a message if you notice someone spamming over here, I'll clean it up for you.