20th Anniversary Live "FOLLOW ME" group trip

Latest news, upcoming events, general Maaya talk.
Yyrkoon70

RE: 20th Anniversary Live "FOLLOW ME" group trip

Post by Yyrkoon70 »

The public sale begins tomorrow at 10AM, I'm now expecting to receive the tickets soon, I will keep you posted, especially roxfan.

Also, I should be able to withdraw hitomi_blue's tickets in a combini, I'll check tonight!

The concert day is coming closer! \o/
naddie

Post by naddie »

Yay!!! Thanks for the update Yyrkoon!

I've finalized all my travel itinerary and just bought my JR pass today. I'm so excited! :D
JKTrix

Post by JKTrix »

Howdy, been searching online for how to buy tickets for this concert and a few different places I found pointed to this thread.

Any tips on where/how I can buy a ticket, now that general sale is out?
This appears to be linked from the official site: http://www.kyodotokyo.com/maaya
But a blue icon in the middle that says 'Ticket' in katakana doesn't seem to lead anywhere useful.
Another Japanese site I just found: http://ticketcamp.net/sakamoto-maaya-tickets/

I saw an English site that appeared to be selling tickets at different prices, but that seemed pretty shady.

Any advice would be appreciated, have a lot of plans to make for the long trip to Japan.
Last edited by JKTrix on 2015-03-14 16:00, edited 1 time in total.
Yyrkoon70

Post by Yyrkoon70 »

JKTrix wrote: Howdy, been searching online for how to buy tickets for this concert and a few different places I found pointed to this thread.

Any tips on where/how I can buy a ticket, now that general sale is out?
This appears to be linked from the official site: http://www.kyodotokyo.com/maaya
But a blue icon in the middle that says 'Ticket' in katakana doesn't seem to lead anywhere useful.
Another Japanese site I just found: http://ticketcamp.net/sakamoto-maaya-tickets/

I saw an English site that appeared to be selling tickets at different prices, but that seemed pretty shady.

Any advice would be appreciated, have a lot of plans to make for the long trip to Japan.
From https://ticket.kyodotokyo.com/jigyo.do? ... tCode=4358 you may be able to buy one, but they will be sold out very soon if they're not already. Click on the red button on the right and you will be asked to log in. This may be very complicated since it's only available in Japanese.
JKTrix

Post by JKTrix »

Awesome. With all the technology available on computers to translate, I think I'm fumbling my way through it. Now to figure out how to actually get the ticket, since it seems like they want to ship me something physical (or have me pick it up from a 7/11 in Japan...)

More fumbling I shall do.
Jérôme.

Post by Jérôme. »

There are 7/11 everywhere in Japan. You will necessarly meet one before going to the concert.
To get the ticket there may be a good solution if you don't know where to ship.
Last edited by Jérôme. on 2015-03-14 23:50, edited 1 time in total.
:angel: Life is on Maayas, and the posts are hope and promise... :angel:
JKTrix

Post by JKTrix »

Super Edit: Nevermind most of the stuff below, turns out the answer was "Use Internet Explorer". Final step wasn't working in the browser I was using, but I switched to IE and it went right through.

So now I do officially own a ticket, now I just have to figure out how to get it via a Tenso.com account that I've never used before...
-------------------------------------
If this works, I likely won't be in Japan until a day or two before the concert. Would 7/11 hold my ticket that long?

--
I've actually gotten pretty far in the ordering, right up to what looks like the final confirmation page after all the credit card security stuff. But I click on Submit (or whatever it is) and absolutely nothing is happening. After all that work! Clicking 'Back' does take me 'Back', though.

Image: http://www.img42.com/TADnq+
Edit: Could be a regional thing, verification across multiple countries or whatever. My country can be pretty strict with how it allows funds to be used. Might have to use that "shady" English site (viagogo)
Last edited by JKTrix on 2015-03-15 00:26, edited 1 time in total.
Yyrkoon70

Post by Yyrkoon70 »

JKTrix wrote: Super Edit: Nevermind most of the stuff below, turns out the answer was "Use Internet Explorer". Final step wasn't working in the browser I was using, but I switched to IE and it went right through.

So now I do officially own a ticket, now I just have to figure out how to get it via a Tenso.com account that I've never used before...
If this works, I likely won't be in Japan until a day or two before the concert. Would 7/11 hold my ticket that long?

--
I've actually gotten pretty far in the ordering, right up to what looks like the final confirmation page after all the credit card security stuff. But I click on Submit (or whatever it is) and absolutely nothing is happening. After all that work! Clicking 'Back' does take me 'Back', though.

Image: http://www.img42.com/TADnq+
Edit: Could be a regional thing, verification across multiple countries or whatever. My country can be pretty strict with how it allows funds to be used. Might have to use that "shady" English site (viagogo)
You selected "Shipping" as the delivery moethod for your tickets. Better choose Combini like Family Mark or Seven Eleven. I'm pretty sure you can retrieve your ticket on the concert day if you choose combini.
JKTrix

Post by JKTrix »

All right, so I bought another one and picked the 7-11 option. Couldn't figure out how to change or cancel my prior ticket, if it were even possible. I might just keep it as insurance--more for Maaya!
Noan1213

Post by Noan1213 »

Wow, I sure missed out on a lot here.

Just out of curiosity, has anybody from the Fan Club Lottery got their tickets yet?
Yyrkoon70

Post by Yyrkoon70 »

Noan1213 wrote: Wow, I sure missed out on a lot here.

Just out of curiosity, has anybody from the Fan Club Lottery got their tickets yet?
Not yet. I checked the lottery email today and it's written that the tickets will be shipped between March 20 and 30, so it's still normal ^^
Jérôme.

Post by Jérôme. »

And normally you will receive 12 of them ;)
hitomi_blue

Post by hitomi_blue »

Thanks to Yyrkoon70 I got 2 tickets! I'm super happy!!!

Just one thing I don't understand. How were the seats distributed? Buying hour? Lottery? Did someone get better than level 400 seating?
Yyrkoon70

Post by Yyrkoon70 »

hitomi_blue wrote: Thanks to Yyrkoon70 I got 2 tickets! I'm super happy!!!

Just one thing I don't understand. How were the seats distributed? Buying hour? Lottery? Did someone get better than level 400 seating?
I was wondering the same thing. We will see when we get our FC first lottery tickets.

When I went to the Tanasonic concert in Saitama Super Arena as well, I also got level 400 seats and I believe they were first lottery tickets so that may have been random that time.

But for next month, they were saying that the subscription order was not taken into account for each lottery. But they may have given the best seats during the first lotteries in December..? We'll know next week probably.
Jérôme.

Post by Jérôme. »

I'm getting anxious.
We were really far in Budokan, I hope we will have better ones this time !