20th Anniversary Live "FOLLOW ME" group trip

Latest news, upcoming events, general Maaya talk.
Yyrkoon70

RE: 20th Anniversary Live "FOLLOW ME" group trip

Post by Yyrkoon70 »

JKTrix wrote: Are there chairs in the 'arena' seats? Whenever I see concert footage people around the stage are always standing up...

I may not be that old, but I have the knees of a senior citizen. I will want to sit. If my 7-11 ticket is an Arena one (if I can even get it) I might be willing to swap, though I won't find out until the 23rd at the earliest.
There are chairs. But usually everyone is standing so you won't see anything...
If you bought your ticket recently I think you won't get an arena seat anyway, maybe...
maskerade wrote: Yepp, I'm confirmed!!
Yyrkoon, should I just PM you my email deets? I'll most likely pay you on the day.
Payment on the day is definitely okay! Please PM me some contact I can use if we cannot find each other the day of the concert!
PacificPikachu wrote: I'm definitely in! I arrive in Tokyo the evening of April 22nd and leave the evening of April 29th. Flights are booked, hotel is booked, savings are well beyond what I need to go, so it is on. :D

Yyrkoon, I added you on Facebook! My first name is Kristin. (If anyone else wants to add me, just let me know!) You can message me any time. I'll have my phone with me in Tokyo, with portable internet. My e-mail is phoenixfreedom@yahoo.com, additionally. I'm totally happy with my ticket--thank you!

I can't wait!
Thanks for these pieces of information and the FB invitation!
Everyone has confirmed, thanks a lot! We have just to decide some meeting place and time!

The concert will open at 2pm and start at 4pm so I guess there's no hurry in entering at 2pm.

But usually they do special sales outside starting from 10 or 12pm, so be ready to be there early! And if you're a FC member, bring your FC card and shop card with you! Also, know that you cannot buy the same goodie as much as you want, usually it's limited to 2 or 4 times the same item. But since we're 12, we can buy a lot of them if that's needed ^^

I guess they will announce the hour of the opening of the sales, but first we can say 10pm at Saitama maybe? Those with phones or pocket WiFi, we can meet a bit later if you prefer?

Haha, that's pretty early ^^

After buying the concert booklets and goodies, we can find some place to speak, eat and drink before the concert begins also.

And for those who want (I do ;) ), we can go to some place to eat and do some karaoke after the live!
Finally, for the payment, please prepare ¥9,000.
The exact amount is 8,640 * 4 + 1,481 (combini commission I think) / 4 = ¥9,010 but I don't need ¥10 coins ^^

Scoop, PacificPikachu and kbmurphy will be paying me.
The rest of you will be paying roxfan!
For the meeting point, we can say Saitamashintoshin Station, in front of station tickets gate of the west exit (follow the sign "nishiguchi" "西口")?

https://www.google.co.jp/maps/place/Sai ... 3bf69ee080
Last edited by Yyrkoon70 on 2015-04-09 12:19, edited 1 time in total.
naddie

Post by naddie »

I'm cool with meeting up early and having a dinner/karaoke session afterwards, since I'm planning to go sightseeing in Saitama and grabbing lunch before we go in :)
Scoop

Post by Scoop »

^Is there something to see in Saitama? :)

10 am is really early! :D I think I need to pack something to eat or I have to really stuff myself at the hotel breakfast... We gotta go eat lunch at around 1 pm right?

So Yyrkoon is the man to look for for my ticket. I think that meeting point would be ok.
Yyrkoon70

Post by Yyrkoon70 »

If you're really about being suddenly hungry, you can find bentos or other stuff in combinis everywhere (and there are a lot of them near the concert hall and the station), so you don't need to bring food with you I think.

If we can meet with everyone as planned at 10am, we can go to eat together for lunch, though it may be difficult to find a place where 12 persons can go together... ^^ (but it's not impossible)

I'm gonna send my contact to everyone today (mail, FB and phone number), so check your mail, FB messages!
PacificPikachu

Post by PacificPikachu »

I'll definitely be there at 10 AM, or perhaps a bit earlier! Sounds like a good plan to get our merchandise and then go get food after that. I'll hopefully join you guys afterwards for dinner and karaoke, too, unless I'm really tired afterwards or something! Sounds like it's going to be a wonderful day. :D
Jérôme.

Post by Jérôme. »

For the after party, are going back to Tokyo, or do we stay in Saitama ?
For now my hotel is booked in Shinjuku, but I can take another just for this night to be able to stay with you guys
Here are the goods that are planned for the special sales in Saitama:
http://www.ids-shop.jp/design/maaya/ima ... emlist.jpg
Last edited by Jérôme. on 2015-04-10 08:13, edited 1 time in total.
:angel: Life is on Maayas, and the posts are hope and promise... :angel:
Yyrkoon70

Post by Yyrkoon70 »

It depends where everyone's staying. We should at least get back to some place near a Yamanote station. In the worst case if you miss the last train, you can go back to your hotel with a taxi, that shouldn't be too expensive, at least compared to from Saitama.

I don't think there's anything to see in Saitama... ^^
JKTrix

Post by JKTrix »

Don't know if I'm included in that 12 (not expecting to be) but I'll be staying at someone's apartment in Ikebukuro. I'll also end up with two pocket wifi devices, lol. Would be glad to tag along before and after.

If you guys have smartphones, what do you think of making a group chat in one of the many Instant Messaging apps available? Will definitely help with synchronization on the day.
Scoop

Post by Scoop »

I'd suggest getting back to Tokyo, most of us are staying there probably? Jerome said he stays in Shinjuku, if we headed there I wouldn't mind.

Where are people staying?
naddie

Post by naddie »

@scoop: I think there are very few attractions there but there's a restaurant I was planning to try by googling around lol.

I'm staying at Otsuka, which is on the Yamanote Line so somewhere around Tokyo/near the Yamanote line is fine with me!

Jealous of you guys who are leaving early, I still have 2 weeks!
PacificPikachu

Post by PacificPikachu »

I'm in Ueno, so wherever in Tokyo is generally good for me!
hiroyoshi

Post by hiroyoshi »

I will be staying in Otsuka too, so after-concert activities in Tokyo is good!
naddie

Post by naddie »

JKTrix wrote: Don't know if I'm included in that 12 (not expecting to be) but I'll be staying at someone's apartment in Ikebukuro. I'll also end up with two pocket wifi devices, lol. Would be glad to tag along before and after.

If you guys have smartphones, what do you think of making a group chat in one of the many Instant Messaging apps available? Will definitely help with synchronization on the day.
The more the merrier :D

I think the group chat would probably be the most helpful to coordinate people. I have LINE and Whatsapp, so either one is fine.
maskerade

Post by maskerade »

Ueno for me :) Whatsapp and LINE as well. And a pocket wifi system woot! Two days before I go :D :D :D
PacificPikachu

Post by PacificPikachu »

Maskerade, where in Ueno are you staying? I'm at the Touganeya Hotel. It would be pretty cool if we're at the same hotel. ;) Lucky you, leaving in two days! I still have eight days to go until I leave.

I don't have any chat apps right now aside from Skype, but I can easily install some if we have a consensus on which to use.

I was planning on meeting everyone at 10 AM, but something came up and I might be getting into Saitama more around noon now! Hopefully that won't cause any problems. I'll have pocket wifi and my phone, so getting in touch with everyone and figuring out where you all are shouldn't be difficult. Ugh, I was hoping I could get away with no overlapping plans at all that day, but at least no matter what I'll still be there a good several hours before the concert starts. There's a chance I'll still be able to make it at 10 AM, though!
Last edited by PacificPikachu on 2015-04-14 07:06, edited 1 time in total.