New Single: Shiawase ni Tsuite Watashi ga Shitteiru Itsutsu no Houhou / Shikisai

Latest news, upcoming events, general Maaya talk.
_guh

RE: New Single: Shiawase ni Tsuite Watashi ga Shitteiru Itsutsu no Houhou / Shikisai

Post by _guh »

This single is so lovely! :blush:
Thank you for the translations! I hope someone will translate "Kimi no Suki na Hito" soon, that might be my favourite song from her since "Hajimari no Umi"!! :heart:
Scoop

RE: New Single: Shiawase ni Tsuite Watashi ga Shitteiru Itsutsu no Houhou / Shikisai

Post by Scoop »

I finally got my copy of the single. Limited edition of course.

I think the songs are ok, Shikisai being the best of the three. I hope to hear that live during the anniversary concert! I think it'll be quite cool live. Shiawase ni tsuite.... is ok, with time will probably get better. Kimi no suki na hito is a standard orchestra ballad, which is fine. Nothing special.

The DVD is great but so short! :D Ishinari kind of steals the show though :D

Maaya looks absolutely gorgeous in the PV.
Jérôme.

Post by Jérôme. »

Scoop wrote: Ishinari kind of steals the show though :D
Well, he is THE guy :)
I really hope he will be part of Saitama show.
:angel: Life is on Maayas, and the posts are hope and promise... :angel:
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

_guh wrote: This single is so lovely! :blush:
Thank you for the translations! I hope someone will translate "Kimi no Suki na Hito" soon, that might be my favourite song from her since "Hajimari no Umi"!! :heart:
It been out for quite some time now, since last Febuary 9th

https://yumehokori.wordpress.com/2015/0 ... to-lyrics/

Cheers!

I was also had some love-love mood recently, so did a search up for these translations
Leave me a message if you notice someone spamming over here, I'll clean it up for you.