20th Anniversary Live "FOLLOW ME" group trip

Latest news, upcoming events, general Maaya talk.
Noan1213

RE: 20th Anniversary Live "FOLLOW ME" group trip

Post by Noan1213 »

Jérôme. wrote: Here are the goods that are planned for the special sales in Saitama:
http://www.ids-shop.jp/design/maaya/ima ... emlist.jpg
Are these goods only available to FC Members on the day? It seems the pre-sale goods are sold out on the website.
Jérôme.

Post by Jérôme. »

Generally, IDS webshop is abailable only for IDS! members. Then, at the concerts, half og the goods are available to everybody, and the other half is restricted.
:angel: Life is on Maayas, and the posts are hope and promise... :angel:
roxfan

Post by roxfan »

With great regrets I have to announce that I won't be able to come to this concert after all.

The reason I was absent from the forums in February is because I was in the hospital; somehow a common cold ended up in a stroke at the end of January (the doctors still haven't figured out how it happened). LuckIly it was a minor one and so I'm almost back to normal three months later, but travelling this far is still not advised. So I'll be staying home but I hope you all will have fun for my part as well (make photos!). I was lucky enough to attend the Budokan and In the Silence, and I'm sure I'll have a chance to see Maaya live again in the future.t

For the ticket money, since I won't be there please give them to Yyrkoon; I'll collect them next time I'm in Japan. For those of you who prefer Paypal (or bank transfer if you're in EU), leave me a PM.
PacificPikachu

Post by PacificPikachu »

Roxfan, I am so, so sorry to hear that. :( How disappointing to have to make that decision, especially with the concert coming up so soon. Of course, health has to come before everything else. Sending you good thoughts, and hopefully there will be many more Maaya concerts to come in the future for you.

On another note, I think I'll be able to make it to the 10 AM meet-up after all!
Yyrkoon70

Post by Yyrkoon70 »

Jérôme. wrote: Generally, IDS webshop is abailable only for IDS! members. Then, at the concerts, half og the goods are available to everybody, and the other half is restricted.
That's why everyone who's a FC member should definitely bring along his ID and shop card! :D
emyr

Post by emyr »

Guys, add me on the Line app! I am making a group chat there so we are all updated on the meeting details. My id is wingedspiritus
Noan1213

Post by Noan1213 »

emyr wrote: Guys, add me on the Line app! I am making a group chat there so we are all updated on the meeting details. My id is wingedspiritus
Any chance I can join in on the meeting and this.chat, even though I'm not part of the 12 people with tickets here? Hope you all don't mind, because I'm rather quiet in person (might ruin the mood?) but am already nervous about getting to Saitama Shintoshin from Ikebukuro :shy:
Last edited by Noan1213 on 2015-04-16 02:36, edited 1 time in total.
hitomi_blue

Post by hitomi_blue »

Yyrkoon70 wrote: I received Jerome's tickets!

Little recap of the 14 tickets I have:
- 4 x W2 Gate, Arena, B1 block, 21-24
- 4 x W2 Gate, Arena, A7 block, 85-88
- 4 x N Gate, 215-216 Entry, Level 200, Row 6, 300-303
- 2 x N Gate, Level 400, Row 11, 272-273

If we have to sell 3 tickets, we can "get rid of" the 2 level 400 tickets and 1 level 200 ticket right?
This is not reliable cause this is the stadium mode while it's gonna be arena mode for Maaya's concert, but I guess A7 arena seats will be closer to the stage:
http://www.livehis.com/seat/seat2_ssa_s.html
Hi there, so the 2 seats in level 400 were those Jerome got for me when entering the lottery. What is the current distribution?

I'm really sorry for roxfan... This is such a down to hear you got a stroke. Please rest well, health is the most important.

Also, my Line account is carole.biloe

I assume we meet at Saitamashintoshin nishiguchi at 10AM then :)
We're also in for the karaoké night.
Last edited by hitomi_blue on 2015-04-15 06:33, edited 1 time in total.
PacificPikachu

Post by PacificPikachu »

Just created a Line account, and I'm adding you guys. My ID is pacificpikachu there as well!
Last edited by PacificPikachu on 2015-04-15 07:15, edited 1 time in total.
naddie

Post by naddie »

I'm so sorry to hear that roxfan! I hope you get better soon and hopefully there'll be more Maaya concerts to come.

I'll add you guys on Line soon, I THINK my I'd is the same as here.
maskerade

Post by maskerade »

Hey Roxfan, I'm really sorry to hear that :( Here's hoping you get better soon and we do this again. And we WILL do this again, count on it. Just keep resting and keep your strength and spirits up!

@Yyrkoon: Have added you on FB and sent a message!
@PacificPikachu: I'm at Ueno Terminal Hotel, like a street away from you. Would be great to meet up! Have also added/messaged you on LINE!
@Emyr: Added/messaged you as well!
@Noan1213: Add me! itsaneeps
@Naddie: You're gorgeous!!

Can't believe this is actually happening. I leave tomorrow!!
Scoop

Post by Scoop »

Sorry to hear you can't make it roxfan! Would've been cool to meet you too! But it is good to hear you are getting better. I will have my camera with me to take some photos :) We'll meet at the 25th anniversary then right? :)

So now we have two more unused tickets...?
emyr

Post by emyr »

I accepted you guys on Line, and also created the chat group and added you there! :)
You can get into the group by using this link http://line.me/R/ti/g/mLw93qnx4k
or by this QR code (I think you would have to go on the Add Friends section of the app, then choose QR Code).

When you get into the group you will be able to see and add the other members who are already in.

@Noan1213: Sure thing! I don't think there would be a problem. The more, the merrier :)
Last edited by emyr on 2015-04-15 15:00, edited 1 time in total.
genman

Post by genman »

Hi, I'm new to the boards, but not to Maaya... I have been a fan since the Escaflowne days.

I'm traveling to Japan, from the US, with my wife and kids to see the concert. We have tickets on the 4th floor balcony which we "won" through the lottery, and we're considering buying some of an auction site (Yahoo!) for better seats. From what I hear, measures are put into place to stop reselling of tickets.

I also joined the Line chat, although I'm not sure what kind of meeting up we might do afterwards as we do have two kids to watch.

If anybody has seats for sale, I'd like to know.

Thank you.
hitomi_blue

Post by hitomi_blue »

Hi genman,

I think we can find kids-friendly room in karaoké (rera kara maybe).
We just need to make a reservation for that. You just stay until kids cannot take it anymore :D

Let's continue conversation on Line.

Cheers