Rock in Japan '15

Latest news, upcoming events, general Maaya talk.
offthelights

Rock in Japan '15

Post by offthelights »

Hello everyone! I've been a permalurker for years, but I'm hoping I can contribute. I have the entire day 4 from Rock in Japan downloaded, and I would love to cut out Maaya's part and upload it for you. However, it's an enormous (45gb) raw .ts file, and while I've re-encoded a lot of stuff, I don't know how to work with .ts files. Could anyone help me with that?

Also, you all deserve this adorable picture:

Scoop

Re: Rock in Japan '15

Post by Scoop »

I got it as well. Maaya was lovely during the interview. She seemed somewhat flustered or embarrassed when the interviewer read some fan messages and questions. Like she wasn't prepared at all :D It was cute.
countdown65

Post by countdown65 »

offthelights wrote:Hello everyone! I've been a permalurker for years, but I'm hoping I can contribute. I have the entire day 4 from Rock in Japan downloaded, and I would love to cut out Maaya's part and upload it for you. However, it's an enormous (45gb) raw .ts file, and while I've re-encoded a lot of stuff, I don't know how to work with .ts files. Could anyone help me with that?
Hello, I wanted to download the file to cut it and convert it into .mkv 720px but I couldn't this time.. (I have no enough space lol)

The software I used to cut her parts is VideoReDo http://www.videohelp.com/software/VideoReDo
Using the trial version would be enough.

Then to convert it to .mkv with no quality loss (the resolution can be edited too) I used Handbrake:
https://handbrake.fr/

If you have issues with the software, send me a PM and I can help you this weekend C:

Also, more information about the Live:

ROCK IN JAPAN FESTIVAL 2015 - DAY 4
SOUND OF FOREST

Setlist

01. Replica
02. coming up
03. Honey Bunny
04. Private Sky
05. Buddy
06. Be mine!*

*Broadcasted song

Pictures and review here: http://sp.ro69.jp/quick/rijfes2015/detail/128558?rtw

Lovely picture. It's from a special concert she did with Toshio Inoue, peforming Disney Songs c:
offthelights

Post by offthelights »

Scoop wrote:She seemed somewhat flustered or embarrassed when the interviewer read some fan messages and questions. Like she wasn't prepared at all :D It was cute.
I thought so, too! Her expressions were super cute.

I'm really gross and sick right now, and will probably get the conversion done over the weekend once I feel better.
Jérôme.

Post by Jérôme. »

wow, Honey Bunny ?!?
That's nice :)

she's cut her hairs !!!
TomoyoHime

Post by TomoyoHime »

Why we never get to see Honey bunny? TT-TT