Maaya.... taking over the world?

Latest news, upcoming events, general Maaya talk.
Scoop

Maaya.... taking over the world?

Post by Scoop »

On her youtube channel they released a videoclip of "shiawase ni tsuite watashi ga shitteiru itsutsu no houhou" with taiwanese subtitles and announced that a decision has been made to release "FOLLOW ME UP" in Taiwan.

https://youtu.be/V35ingsJmak

Cool I guess? I wonder how they figured out there's demand in Taiwan. I know many Japanese artists have gone to Taiwan, what makes them popular over there? If she were to hold a concert outside of Japan, it seems Taiwanese fans would be the first lucky ones.
Imurann
Posting Freak

Re: Maaya.... taking over the world?

Post by Imurann »

Sekai Seifuku, Bouryaku no Zvezda.. I kinda remember Kate's face now.. O/////O
sachia

Post by sachia »

i think jpop/manga-anime culture is pretty huge in china, for example international fans mostly get all the raw manga scans from there, they are also super fast with translation.

i would love to see maaya holding her concerts there, and also in many other countries in the future ^^
jason

Post by jason »

Considering Victor Ent / flying dog now blocks all their Youtube videos to people outside of Japan, I don't think so. :P
Scoop

Post by Scoop »

jason wrote:Considering Victor Ent / flying dog now blocks all their Youtube videos to people outside of Japan, I don't think so. :P
What do you mean?
Softgrip

Post by Softgrip »

would love to see maaya holding her concerts there, and also in many other countries in the future ^^
Loving to listen Latest Song And Interesting to Find Education Staff http://result2018.pk