Hello from Argentina! ^^

International, use <b>your</b> language!
PauFer

Hello from Argentina! ^^

Post by PauFer »

Hi! My name is Paula and I'm from Buenos Aires, Argentina.
I've been a Maaya fan for almost... let's say ,18 years? Hahaha :)
It's nice to have found this place...

Maaya's music helps me to relax, specially from work.
A year ago, I was on vacation near the mountains going on a bus to a certain city in my country. I remember it was really early (6am or so), the sun was just coming up, I wasn't sleepy. I was listening to Maaya when I realized the beautiful landscape I had on my right, with pink-coloured mountains as the sun was just rising. I don't know why but I felt a huge need to sing Maaya's songs. I've always fantasized with the idea but never really did anything about it.
The thing is, I've been taking singing lessons for almost 7 years, sang in a band or two, but nothing more than that...
This time it was different. I came back home with that strong feeling. I asked a dear musician friend to help me out and started a Maaya tribute... just for fun :)

I kinda like to share it with other fans and receive their comments, whichever they are, good or bad, helps me to improve :)

So if you'd like to check the project, here's the Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/themaayaprojectargentina

I'm afraid some videos may be blocked because of copyright in many countries... so just in case, I made a Soundcloud account, too, where no restrictions apply: http://www.soundcloud.com/themaayaprojectargentina

Thanks for your time! Hopefully we'll be able to interact here ^^
Last edited by PauFer on 2017-01-29 03:33, edited 1 time in total.
Jérôme.

Re: Hello from Argentina! ^^

Post by Jérôme. »

Nice !
I see you still have a strong focus on the Kanno period :)
Yyrkoon70

Post by Yyrkoon70 »

Very nice!

I've never heard such a great cover of Garden of Everything!

(Kanno rules ;))
PauFer

Post by PauFer »

Jérôme. wrote:Nice !
I see you still have a strong focus on the Kanno period :)
I confess I have a weekness for that period, haha! But more songs are coming, from recent works ^^
PauFer

Post by PauFer »

Yyrkoon70 wrote:Very nice!

I've never heard such a great cover of Garden of Everything!

(Kanno rules ;))
Thanks!! I really enjoyed singing that one with my teacher. And the best thing is, after that he wanted to make more covers of Steve Conte on his own, haha! Feels nice to be "contagious" :D