Boyfriends and girlfriends

Place for non-Maaya topics.
neopeius

Post by neopeius »

[quote="Yuki-chan"] my first bf was my best friend >_< love relationship between best friends dont work...i guess
[/quote]

No way! My motto has always been, "Date your friends, marry your best friend," which I did, and it's been good for eight years now. ^_^
Megumi

Post by Megumi »

It's cute :oops:
charp

Post by charp »

hmm, can't help but notice that it's the females that dominate this thread. but i guess that's understandable since girls get the short end of the stick most of the time.

my story's actually similar to merri's. there was a period of about 3 years where i sank into a deep depression. but i got myself out of it mainly from the influence of one anime, haibane renmei. and once i reemerged back into society, i realize that i was a different person than before. most of my reservation and shyness disappeared as i realized that i actually had a lot going for me and i had no reason to have an inferiority complex. stuff like a social life (dictated by my own principles btw, not "club life" social) and eventually my first (and only) girlfriend just came as a natural course. still, this relationship may yet end badly as i have a complicated circumstance weighing on my back. still, i intend to take it (and in fact all of my relationships) to its fullest potential.

anyway, all i can say is, don't try to hard to look for "the one" in every aquaintance. especially if the romantic interest is a male. attaching too many percieved qualities to that person can lead to bitter disappointment. i've seen many female friends get hurt this way.
Megumi

Post by Megumi »

thanks to you to have shared this
Moe

Post by Moe »

sometimes, we just have to be strong when facing the deep nights alone. some feelings may come clear and others may blur, but keep the clear ones close and accept them as part of what we are. the light of love shines, only in the deepest of all nights. things like that happened, just have to wait for the shining star comes out again. being prepared for the next realtionship (for singles only) is probably one big step towards a brighter life. who would have thought that two entity actually can make a complete difference when they are together? the rest, we just have to keep our wishes and hope close to us. God bless.

??????????
??????????
???????????????

daremo hitori de shinde yuku kedo
hitori de ikite yukenai
itsuka dare ka to boku mo aishiau darou

August, and just a few more months.. to reach happiness ^^
One more year has passed, still single :) [url]http://maaya_no_uta.pitas.com[/url]
chibiNekomancer

Post by chibiNekomancer »

[quote="charp"]hmm, can't help but notice that it's the females that dominate this thread. but i guess that's understandable since girls get the short end of the stick most of the time.

my story's actually similar to merri's. there was a period of about 3 years where i sank into a deep depression. but i got myself out of it mainly from the influence of one anime, haibane renmei. and once i reemerged back into society, i realize that i was a different person than before. most of my reservation and shyness disappeared as i realized that i actually had a lot going for me and i had no reason to have an inferiority complex. stuff like a social life (dictated by my own principles btw, not "club life" social) and eventually my first (and only) girlfriend just came as a natural course. still, this relationship may yet end badly as i have a complicated circumstance weighing on my back. still, i intend to take it (and in fact all of my relationships) to its fullest potential.

anyway, all i can say is, don't try to hard to look for "the one" in every aquaintance. especially if the romantic interest is a male. attaching too many percieved qualities to that person can lead to bitter disappointment. i've seen many female friends get hurt this way.[/quote]

charp-sempai!!! *_____*

I am glad you shared this with us. They have strong meaning, at least for me :p

This is a girl thread?.... i did not notice ^^u
Neko ga Suki na Anata to
Inu ga Suki na Watashi
-- Neko to Inu, Maaya Sakamoto
bad day today

Post by bad day today »

I agree with charp~~ Until now, I haven't found the right person for me... I guess I have to wait... because It can't be helped right?? You can't just pick up somebody from the street and make him your boyfriend... It takes some time and chance to get two person to understand each other.. and a lot more than that to make two person fall in love with each other~~~ I always think like that~~

Is it true?? Hmm, but you're not a girl, chibi-san!!!
Tenson

Post by Tenson »

I've been close with some girls and women but I never had a girlfriend.
Hummm... maybe i should start to instruct my parents in the fine art of omiai :lol:

About love and lovers, I don't believe in fate or predestined better halfs, so you have to search carefully if you want to meet someone nice which you could live.
Yuki-chan

Post by Yuki-chan »

Why everyone fall in depression? new summer wave? XD I have a good quote for that "People who thinks too much are philosophers or end suffering" XD

AHHH!! I have a good question about boy(girl)friends: would you date your best friend? No no..better, would you confess your feelings for your best friend?

I wouldnt XD im so scared of losing him >_< so i prefer to suffer for a while than ruin my friendship XD he said that i should confess to him...but its hard...if it isnt reciprocal, the friendship will never be the same again XD difficult difficult ~

PS: HAI!! GOMEN NE SORY!!
ETO NA ANO NA SUMAHEN!! II DE KA?!
HAI IRASHAIMASEE!!
"Missing someone doesnt mean you are apart but that one day you were together"
Jérôme.

Post by Jérôme. »

[quote="Yuki-chan"]
AHHH!! I have a good question about boy(girl)friends: would you date your best friend? No no..better, would you confess your feelings for your best friend?
[/quote]

I did it... well, at last we tried, 2 years ago.
But we didn't have the same of a love relation, the way of beeing the other, etc...
so we decided to restart beeing just best friend after 2 month
And of course I continue to see her very often (a bit less now that I'm in Brasil ;) )

But I know people with whom it's worked very well :)
misssakura

Post by misssakura »

I fell in love with my best friend but then had to leave the country...I don't know if things will ever work out :cry:
chibiNekomancer

Post by chibiNekomancer »

Hola soy chibi y pienso que Bazaa y Tenson son una pareja monísima

Just jokin a bit xD jejejeje

Well about friend relationships, well sometimes you get to a point where you know what she needs, and sadly its not you! XD

So, maybe you have been to a point that you care for someone enough to see them be with somebody else yes? ^^;;
Neko ga Suki na Anata to
Inu ga Suki na Watashi
-- Neko to Inu, Maaya Sakamoto
Tenson

Post by Tenson »

[quote="chibiNekomancer"]Hola soy chibi y pienso que Bazaa y Tenson son una pareja monísima

Just jokin a bit xD jejejeje[/quote]

Oh yes, sure we are a lovely couple XD XD
Bazaa

Post by Bazaa »

[quote="Tenson"][quote="chibiNekomancer"]Hola soy chibi y pienso que Bazaa y Tenson son una pareja monísima

Just jokin a bit xD jejejeje[/quote]

Oh yes, sure we are a lovely couple XD XD[/quote]

ZOMG SATAN! Don't say such blasphemy!

Anyway, just wanted to say that I might be falling in love again right now ^^;
No matter how much the people in this world hurry,
You can still catch me
misssakura

Post by misssakura »

Things didn't work out...with that person...

But with another person yes ^_^