[Project] Let's send emails to Maaya~!! \(^o^)/

Latest news, upcoming events, general Maaya talk.
Sora

[Project] Let's send emails to Maaya~!! \(^o^)/

Post by Sora »

Here is the official topic about this project ! ^o^[/size]
(the other topic was originally talking about [I.D.]'s new page about Maaya's radio show "Vitamin M"...^^; ;) [/size]

So, what is this all about..?[/size]

This project is about sending a message to Maaya, via her radio show "Vitamin M" email address. There would be a collective message (written by us all) and also personal messages attached*1. The collective message would be written in English (together with a Japanese translation) and everyone could write his / her own personal message in his / her native language (we*2 would provide a Japanese translation for each of them).

Our goal is to show Maaya that she has fans all around the world ! ^o^ (and also a devoted international fanclub^^)

What do I have to do to take part in the project..???[/size]

Well, just write a lovely message for Maaya and post it in this topic, together with your name (or pseudonyme), your age, your country (you can write the name of your city too^^) and your email address ! :) The final email (collective message + personal ones) will be sent using "fans@maayas.net" (thanks Merri^^).

Try not to write a too long message (no more than 150 words), as there might be lot of personal messages ; Maaya surely has a busy schedule and she may not have the time to read all :( Don't ask either too personal questions, respect Maaya's private life :p

You may also provide an English translation*3 of your personal message (if you can't translate yourself, ask someone to help you), if it's not written in English ; this will help our dear Japanese translators^^ (since they may not understand your language :s )

So, in the end, your message should look like this :

Personal message (in French for example) :

Salut Maaya !!
Blablabla
Blabla
Bla

Sora (name/pseudo), 19 years old (age), Paris (city), France (country), sora_asakura@yahoo.fr (email address)

English translation :
Hello Maaya !!
Blablabla
Blabla
Bla

One last thing : don't expect too much from this email project ; we may get an answer from Maaya... or we may not. But you can be sure that she will at least read our message^^

Just do it for fun and to show Maaya we all love her, wherever we are in this big big world ! ^_~[/size]

-----
*1 : I think attached would be better than pasting all after the collective message ; the email would be very long and maybe Maaya would not feel like reading it, since she's surely busy and doesn't have much time to read all her radio show emails... (anyone has an idea about how to organize the mail..?)

*2 : we = very kind people skilled enough and willing to translate ; for now, we still need to find those people.. so, if you think you fit this description, let us know !!! ^o^

*3 : the English translation will only be used to help translating in Japanese, we won't keep it in the final email[/size]
-----

(I think I didn't forget to mention anything... feel free to correct me, add or suggest anything, ok ?? ^__~ ;)

Edit : for now, there is no deadline... should there be one..?

Second Edit : could you make this topic a post-it or something Merri..?^^;;
☆NIKOPACHI☆ Love and... Peace !! \(^O^)/
Jérôme.

Post by Jérôme. »

How do we organise the writing of the first message (the one of the forum, not the individual) ?

do we continue the beginning writen by Merri here ?
Moe

Post by Moe »

<!-- guess, no edit needed, hopefully.. never once had any chance in meeting nor email an artist which i only liked, thanks sora, and the rest too
pretty general messange, nothing personal. :| -->

Imrann, 20 age, klang, malaysia. n.narumi@gmail.com.

?????? | ??? ???? | ?????????

??????? ??????????????
???????????????
????????????????
?????????????

Arigato, Maaya chan ("_")
One more year has passed, still single :) [url]http://maaya_no_uta.pitas.com[/url]
slade

Post by slade »

sounds like a good idea, i'll post my message in a few days....
bad day today

Post by bad day today »

Hmm, I think I will post it too... I hope Sakamoto-sama will read it.. :oops: Good luck Sora-san, I'm sorry I can't translate it to japanese ^^;

But I don't think I could post it right now, because I'm eventually blank out right now ^^

Maybe some more days to think......
Yuki-chan

Post by Yuki-chan »

UP!! cant let this topic die XD

well, lemme see... we should attach in the begginin of everything, a list of the countries the letters are from \o/ maybe that will stimulates her to "read" everyone's message XD
(people, write some touchin messages ;3 i want to make her cry BWAWAWAWAWA)
hmm...150 words....i'll have to use my calculator to write my message XD HAuHauhauHAUuAHHAuUAH -_- my message will have exactly 150 words XD

ZzZzZzZzZzZzZZzZzZzZzZ

PS.: Maybe we should put a deadline XD or we'll be finishin it on the next century XD i need some presure to move my butt XD ZzZzZzZzzZzZzZ
"Missing someone doesnt mean you are apart but that one day you were together"
slade

Post by slade »

[quote="Yuki-chan"]Maybe we should put a deadline XD or we'll be finishin it on the next century XD i need some presure to move my butt XD ZzZzZzZzzZzZzZ[/quote]

Yes I argee with Yuki... deadline is needed!
kljs

Post by kljs »

I want to send Goddess Maaya my sig......looky at my forum sig...that's the one. :)
Please visit : Image
Yuki-chan

Post by Yuki-chan »

AWEEEEEEEEEEEE STICKY!!!
okie okie, about the deadline...maybe we should send it near the new year eve...then everyone will have time on winter/summer vacations to write it =]
maybe one week before new year eve....so we'll have time to organize the messages...i guess T_T
now...for the group message i dont have any opinion about it XD because its GROUP!! Im even worse to decide in that case...SOOOOO!! i'll just sit and wait for your conclusion =D kYAkYAkYakyAKykakYAKyKAykAykYAkYAKyKA

*writting my message*
"Missing someone doesnt mean you are apart but that one day you were together"
kljs

Post by kljs »

mine is already done...however, need to send as attachment... ;)
Please visit : Image
Jérôme.

Post by Jérôme. »

If we want to success in the project, we need to get some material soon ;)
Noinini

Post by Noinini »

Yeah, there should be a deadline... I was thinking that there is a end-of-year deadline and that made me write my message (in German with a translation into English):

Savina, 21 years old, Vienna, Austria, ndidi[at]gmx.net

Liebe Maaya,
ich will mich nur für deine unendlich schönen Lieder bedanken, die mich beruhigen, mich zum Tanzen bringen oder mich ganz einfach glücklich machen (und das schon seit Jahren). Nicht zu vergessen – sie inspirieren mich dazu, Geschichten zu schreiben. ^_^
Von allen Musikern, die ich gehört habe, warst du immer die Konstante, und ich hoffe, dass das auch weiter so bleibt und dass du noch ewig lang Musik machst.
Alles Liebe,
Savina

Dear Maaya,
I just want to thank you for your boundlessly beautiful songs that either calm me, make me dance or simply make me happy (and have been doing so for years). Not to forget – they inspire me to write stories. ^_^
Out of all musicians I have listened to, you’ve always been the constant, always present, and I hope that it will remain this way and that you’ll continue to make music for ages.
Much love,
Savina
Bazaa

Post by Bazaa »

I keep forgeting mine :oops: Here it goes:
Inês, 17 years old, Porto, Portugal, imac[at]net.novis.pt

Querida Maaya,
Desde os meus 13 anos que sou tua fã. Quero agradecer-te pelas tuas músicas, que me animam quando estou triste, ou que me acompanham nos bons momentos.
Espero que continues assim!
Cumprimentos,
Inês Carvalho

Dear Maaya,
Since I was 13 that I'm a fan of yours. I want to thank you for your songs, which cheer me up when I'm sad, which are there in the good moments.
I hope you keep up the good work!
Love,
Inês Carvalho
No matter how much the people in this world hurry,
You can still catch me
comadreja

Post by comadreja »

MAN!!! this is a soooo cool idea!!!

i hope there is still time to do it right???

Enrique, 21 years old, Santiago, Chile, soykikin[at]gmail.com

Querida Maaya-Chan:

El día en que escuché Yakusoku wa iranai me enamoré de tu voz, no pude evitar investigar quien era la cantante de esta hermosa canción. Pronto me di cuenta de lo talentosa que eres y a pesar que en mi país no se vende tu musica, la tengo toda XD
Incluso conseguí una obra de teatro en la que por primera vez pude verte cantar en vivo y debo decir que eres muy linda también.
Tu musica siempre me inspira y da ánimos ¡Nunca dejes de cantar!

Un beso

Enrique Viera.

Dear Maaya:

The day in which I listened to Yakusoku wa iranai I fell in love with your voice, I could not avoid to investigate who was the singer of this beautiful song. Soon I realized the talented artist that you are and to grief that in my country is not sold your music, I have it all XD. I even obtained a play to it in which I could for the first time saw you sing live and I must say that you are very pretty also. Your music always inspires and gives strength to me.
Never stop singing!

Love and kisses

Enrique Viera

(sorry for the crappy english guys -_-u)
li0n

Post by li0n »

asdasdasdasd
Last edited by li0n on 2021-11-06 19:20, edited 1 time in total.