Ten Year Best

Latest news, upcoming events, general Maaya talk.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

another arrangement of old songs... that seems interesting... especially songs that don't have nice mixing... :P
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.
Tenson

Post by Tenson »

If she would release a Ten Year Best, I think Victor would only compile tracks from her "official" career, so I will list a Ten Best from that:

01. Hello
02. Hashiru
03. Afternoon repose
04. Kiseki no umi
05. Kuuki to hoshi
06. Sora wo miro
07. Gravity
08. Vector
09. Strobe no sora
10. Uchuu hikoushi no uta

Yeah, My humble opinion of a Top Ten

And about extras... Well, I think a DVD with an extended interview about all that 10 years would be fine :3
roxfan

Post by roxfan »

[quote="Merri"]It is track 9 from the album Kita He White Illumination: Pure Songs and Pictures (according to my tags). It hasn't appeared in any other cd afaik. There is also a video clip of it, being an anime of course. It is continuous, not interrupted by speech.
[/quote]
It's not anime, it'a a game (there is a Kita he anime, but it's based on a different game in the series).
Here's a review of the game: http://dreamcast.ign.com/articles/132/132813p1.html
Merri
Posting Freak

Post by Merri »

I've had it like that in the wiki :) Atleast I think so.
Now stuck in programming JavaScript
misssakura

Post by misssakura »

I don't like the idea of putting old tracks onto a new CD. It usually pisses me off when artists do that. I already have the tracks so why spend another ridiculous amount of money on basically a replica CD..?
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

Because you don't. It's for a) crazy fans or b) people who haven't got all the CD's, don't want to spend the money on all her back catalogue.
misssakura

Post by misssakura »

Eh, I do kinda understand that but for a special 10 year CD its nice to have something a bit different.