Mobile Maaya

Latest news, upcoming events, general Maaya talk.
Tenson

Mobile Maaya

Post by Tenson »

Hi :maayagrin:

Here is a couple of things I made this morning for my mobile phone. One is an image of maaya for use as a phone wallpaper. The other one is a MP3 for use as a ringtone.

If you have other things of that kind, post them here :wink:
Sora

Post by Sora »

Well, if anyone has a Samsung mobile phone, I can share the [polyphonic] ringtones and pictures I made for mine ^__~
☆NIKOPACHI☆ Love and... Peace !! \(^O^)/
Tenson

Post by Tenson »

Oh yes, I forgot to say my phone model :P
It's a Motorola V550. The mp3 is valid for every phone with mp3 capabilities, and the pic is 176x220, se size of its inner screen.

By the way, I would like to hear those politones :3
frecklegirl

Post by frecklegirl »

My phone is a Samsung, but I can't for the life of it figure out how to send things to put on it as backgrounds and ringtones @_@
bad day today

Post by bad day today »

I'm also had samsung. Why couldn't you put it on MMS or something? I've heard that some people go through as far as uploading it on the net and wap to download it.

My samsung... has no bluetooth nor infrared... (exactly no connectivity to my PC) so I cannot change the contents of it..

Like hell I'm not trying~~ I took picture of maaya's photo and made it into wallpaper and I recorded maaya's mp3 (the quality super poor... but I had to live with it~~)
kawaii-clamp-fan

Post by kawaii-clamp-fan »

Can you not use bluetooth to transfer to your phone?

I change between the full versions of Loop and Platina for my ringtone ^^
'Just Like Singing, Just Like Miracles -Feelings Can Change Everything' ~Platina~
frecklegirl

Post by frecklegirl »

I really have no clue how to use all that stuff ^^; (don't even know what bluetooth is!) But I'm pretty sure my phone can't do it... I never use it to connect to the internet or anything, and I don't even know if it's equipped to do it. >_>
Merri
Posting Freak

Post by Merri »

Bluetooth is a wireless way of transferring data, so your computer would need to have bluetooth adapter so that the phone and the computer could even talk to each other. You'd also need a separate program (provided by Samsung) to transfer data, I guess. There are also cables that could be used to transfer data... afaik they sell those separate with nasty prices.

My superphone: Siemens M 35.

No, don't even think about having a custom wallpaper, colors or anything "nice extra to have". This phone has been used as a training granade by the Finnish Army... uh... yeah, I threw it instead of a grenade.
Now stuck in programming JavaScript
bad day today

Post by bad day today »

[quote="kawaii-clamp-fan"]Can you not use bluetooth to transfer to your phone?
[/quote]

Daa.... I said I didn't have bluetooth on my mobile phone!! Great technology, there is... If you aren't getting infrared.. you should've had blue tooth... pity for me T_T
Bazaa

Post by Bazaa »

Oh yeah, I'm still with a monochromatic cellphone XD
No matter how much the people in this world hurry,
You can still catch me
bad day today

Post by bad day today »

@_@ waa??

Well, it's not that bad, actually...
Why don't you buy a colored one??
The difference in price is not too far

Or is it your personal preference to have a monochromatic one?
Bazaa

Post by Bazaa »

It's mostly because the one I have is still working. When it dies, I'll buy a really good one XD It would be stupid if I just threw away a cellphone like that, my parents (and, therefore, myself) aren't rich enough to do that :roll:
No matter how much the people in this world hurry,
You can still catch me