Stupid question about her Lives

Latest news, upcoming events, general Maaya talk.
Yuki-chan

Stupid question about her Lives

Post by Yuki-chan »

i feel so embarrassed by asking that >_> i've been her for what..two years?! and i heard you guys(heard? maybe read) talking about the fanclub membership and all.......wait wait...im losing the point HAuHAuHAuhUAhUAhu

so...i would like to know: to get on her lives we need to be a fanclub member??! or are there lives open for the public?!
and if there are both, which one happens more often: closed or open for the public!?

thnkies in advance XD~
"Missing someone doesnt mean you are apart but that one day you were together"
takeyuki

Post by takeyuki »

Her last live was a fan club event, when they released 'Yuunagi loop'. I guess she's just so busy that it's difficult to include a live show in her schedule. :?
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

yep there are two good reason why i can't watch maaya live:
1. I have to join her fanclub
2. I have to be in japan. or with really rare exception participate at any anime events whether it's anime expo, anime fest or other anime events that maaya also participate. Unfortunately,,, US like million years away from where i am,,, :?

and the point is only one thing. money!! XD
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.
Yuki-chan

Post by Yuki-chan »

AHuahuAHuHAU so i guess her lives concerts are mostly for fanclub members ^^ THNKIES A LOT GUYS!!!

and yeah!! DAMN YOU SAKAMOTO MAAYA!! WHY COULDNT YOU DO A WORLD TOUR?! XD ARENT YOU CONCERNED ABOUT THE MILLION TREES WE BURN IN OUR MAGICAL RITUALS TO MEET YOU?!

money is always a problem ¬¬ ALWAYS AND EVERYWHERE!!
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

It totally depends on directors or the company maaya works with, like last time they did it in the States, some of our forum visitors managed to meet her in person, is what i read in some topics. good for them, for us in indonesia / malaysia / or whatever kepulauan (islands) lol, probably it's lucky if we even meet her in person, in our dear dreams. I had a few dreams, though some were nasty to be talk off.. damn devils messing with my head XD

easiest logical way is to

1. get a freaking job that actually give us a good savings amount
2. dont get too commited yet ie. like marriages etc
3. get around $1-3k usd for traveling & etc costs to japan + wait for a concert, and please remember to buy tickets to her concert asap.
4. wait for a concert in your area (which i think sometimes is impossible, unless my ex-university invites her personally to our cosplay event, which is kinda becomming a nationwide event rofl, damn naruto cosplayers gaffww ) IF that does happens, dont know what my hands will do to her ^^, i probably ask her out for a drink :P coke and some light drinks should do. last i heard, my ex-university did called over some seiyuu that i didnt know of.. a guy seiyuu.. donno who. I was busy dating that weekend..
5. Last possible thing, wish for a rare 0.0001% chance to happen, that you met her up in some places you live in, that you were being able to meet her someday.

My only wish is to meet her writer, aunt Yuho. To me that's person is special to me.. very special.. in literal form, writer-and-listener..

Good luck yo, I mean in the dreams XD
(Cost efficient and personal affection at a high rate)
Leave me a message if you notice someone spamming over here, I'll clean it up for you.
Yuki-chan

Post by Yuki-chan »

i wonder if she'll be at the Square Enix Party =O it is Final Fantasy 20th anniversary!! and she did lend her voice for Aeris mUHUHU!! and no membership required!!

lets see lets see