Sample song

Support & site news.
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

[quote="misssakura"]man, when I heard all those songs you listed for the first time I hated them so much XO[/quote]

weird, I thought the same about a lot of yours too :? especially Peace and kimidori, I thought they were a waste of space ^^;;;;;;;; I really don't like a lot of her stuff on her first two albums and even some on Hotchpotch are kinda average. In fact she has a lot of average songs...but less so since Lucy I think...although Nikopachi was...meh.

How could you hate them? They're her best :D
misssakura

Post by misssakura »

[quote="dillpops"][quote="misssakura"]man, when I heard all those songs you listed for the first time I hated them so much XO[/quote]

weird, I thought the same about a lot of yours too :? especially Peace and kimidori, I thought they were a waste of space ^^;;;;;;;; I really don't like a lot of her stuff on her first two albums and even some on Hotchpotch are kinda average. In fact she has a lot of average songs...but less so since Lucy I think...although Nikopachi was...meh.

How could you hate them? They're her best :D [/quote]

I hated peace and kimidori too.....I mean if I was to make a list of stuff that I liked on first play it would be something like

yakusoku yadda yadda
kiseki no umi
another grey day
afternoon repose
rule~yadda yadda

*shrug*

I always think the growers are the best XD

I like the ones you listed o_o But only cus they grew on me. LIKE A FUNGUS! GREY*ORGW
Merri
Posting Freak

Post by Merri »

Ah, Kiseki no Umi - it was one of those songs you love when you first hear them, but then lose their touch. Probably due to overlistening. Though, I haven't had that so bad on most of Maaya's songs. Kiseki no Umi is one of the exceptions.
Now stuck in programming JavaScript
misssakura

Post by misssakura »

Yeah I don't listen to kiseki no umi anymore....thats why growers are great.....you hate them the first play..and then every time you listen you like them a bit more. Then by the end its like WoAH THIS SONG IS GReATTTTTT shanananana

(Without the dodgy shiFt key)
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

I liked Kiseki no Umi a lot, I lost it for ages and when i brought Hotchpotch a few weeks ago I rediscovered the greatness. It's also got a re-listen factor because the lyrics are just so damn beautiful :oops: yay for translations...
Merri
Posting Freak

Post by Merri »

Yeah, Kiseki no Umi's lyrics are great. But... I guess it won't find its way to the sample clip. And hey, there are no suggestions on good opening and ending songs! Come on, give me a hand or I'll make up something bad just by myself! :D
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

Opening song = have a punch i.e. Mameshiba
Ending song = slow down i.e uchuu hikoushi no uta OR call your name

I like call your name better ^_^ but Mameshiba should definately be anywhere on your playlist. I like saigo no mameshiba better but the original rocks my socks!
Merri
Posting Freak

Post by Merri »

To make something happen, I uploaded tons of old clips I did for my first Maaya site ever in 2002:

http://maayas.net/files/clips/
koocho

Post by koocho »

Sorry folks for add my comment soooo late!!!

Just i have lot of work lately...

I think hashiru is a must one too it's intro is beautifull and (at least for me) makes feel like i wanted more...

I must confess i love all Maaya's songs (included her poor english songs) but i agree with you about Mameshiba.

Sorry at this moment i don't think any other two songs that MUST BE THERE...

Well, maybe Vector (because it was my first Maaya song)...

Bye.