Gunbound.net

Place for non-Maaya topics.
chibiNekomancer

Gunbound.net

Post by chibiNekomancer »

Hola! ^^

Solo queria invitar a personas de aqui para.... oops

I just wanted to invite people over to play gunbound. Its a simple, cute and free game, in wich you use a little car (different types) to play against other players in order to win rank and money (not real), so you can buy avatars and custom personalize your character.

Maybe you already play gunbound, so all is left is to get together and maybe even make a Maaya guild! :maaya: (its a user club...sorta)

As the topic shows, you find the game in http://gunbound.net where you can download it (about 100 meg). But you will have to register in their website before entering the game ok! (also free).

PS. Gunbound Latino, hay una version en espa
Neko ga Suki na Anata to
Inu ga Suki na Watashi
-- Neko to Inu, Maaya Sakamoto
Moe

Post by Moe »

Bonjour Maddame,

I would love to join up the Maaya Club soon after someone make a guild.
Newbies are welcome too? noo?

My skills are in Bloomer, well other bots are usable but be aware of my 'broken seed' ability. ohohoho! Maybe if we could gather like 8 people in the guild, we coulda have a few 4:4 games together from time to time. Even help level up the chicks and learn some tricks under the winds.

Moe Chan,
~Hoshikuzu Namida~ on [url]http://maaya_no_uta.pitas.com[/url]
chibiNekomancer

Post by chibiNekomancer »

Hi hi ^^

I had begun to think noone liked gunbound around here :cry:

For the most part, i had not made a guild yet because... i am not really sure why... but a Maaya guild is a good idea anytime :D

Guess the hardest part would be what to name the guild; Maaya Club could be one (just remembering the 8 character limit). And off course all users would be welcome :wink:

Lets decide on the guild name, and i'll put the money to make it. :wacko:

PS. Bloomer rank??
Neko ga Suki na Anata to
Inu ga Suki na Watashi
-- Neko to Inu, Maaya Sakamoto
Moe

Post by Moe »

uhuhu XD I cant play anytime soon, maybe early next year I could after settling down in my new home :maayadrool:
(I was sharing a house in a remote place here with some friends; but moving to another place more remote than ever from my campus XD )

btw, I'll be ready and later update to you when is possible. /gg
my bloomer, lol still a noob. But pro's got a headache when challenging me. ohoho :lol:. I do play other machines; but usually hooked up on meh bloomer.

I would be happy to have a 1 vs 1 with you soon :D
well, I'll add you up later on. When I got freetime.

(I just want to ask a general question; nothing to do with anything but do people around age of 20's starts to get frequent :ayashii: dreams? XD It's not that we dont have horny moods throughout times, but I just want to ask other people point-of-view since we all are around that age here. lol, sorry if I wrote something funny here :maaya: )

#Btw.. My character name is Woodworks cya inside!