Triangler enters Oricon no.6!!

Latest news, upcoming events, general Maaya talk.
harmonium

Post by harmonium »

[quote="mike_s_6"][quote="frecklegirl"]I wonder what you're supposed to do with that triangle thing. o_O[/quote]

It looks like part of this:
http://jvcmusic.co.jp/maaya/triangler/special.html

Isn't the black rope included? Well if it's not, you could turn it into a bookmark, or a lone earring.[/quote]

No, the rope isn't included. If you send in the secret cellphone number you get in your CD, you'll get entered into a draw for special goods. One person will get the triangle board used in the PV autographed by Maaya; 1,000 people will receive the phone strap. The contest is only compatibile with Japanese cellphones, however.
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

So what is this triangle for?
Its pretty big for a earring Mike.
mike_s_6

Post by mike_s_6 »

I was just pulling your leg :D

From ANN:
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/20 ... es-to-no.3
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

You pulled the wrong leg, the other one has bells on.

Good news for Maaya then.

Btw, where did you see the tracklist for the Mac F OST? Cdjapan doesn't have a confirmed list yet.
jason

Post by jason »

[quote="Kaimugen"]Btw, where did you see the tracklist for the Mac F OST? Cdjapan doesn't have a confirmed list yet.[/quote]
I would assume mike_s_6 got the track list from Victor Ent's site, or some other site that copied it from Victor Ent.
Webmaster of MaayaSakamoto.net fansite
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

What a rubbish free gift XD
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

Thanks Jason, I'll go have a look.

Dilly, you got the triangle too? You can have mine and make earrings like Mike suggested :D .
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

Ha, ha, mine is still shipping somewhere, I don't think I got a first press since it shipped afterthe release date *weep*
mike_s_6

Post by mike_s_6 »

[quote="dillpops"]What a rubbish free gift XD[/quote]

You could add it to your keychain, if that works :D

Or maybe you're meant to pose with it and post it in your blog :D Or maybe if you have 6 of them, you could form a hexagon and it will unleash some powers. :odd:
harmonium

Post by harmonium »

I posted this over at JPM already, but I just have to post it here too, it's so great. Maaya hit #1 on Soundscan Japan's charts with 49,423 units sold! This means she was #1 on the Billboard Hot Singles Sales Chart . And she's also at #5 on the Hot 100!
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

You can use them as lenses for sunglasses and go for the Elton John look. Or throw them like shuriken.

Btw, please watch Mac F episode 5! Sheryl is quite likeable in private and Ranka sings some more. Its a really good episode, and it shows the danger of a phone on vibrate mode.
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

[quote="harmonium"]I posted this over at JPM already, but I just have to post it here too, it's so great. Maaya hit #1 on Soundscan Japan's charts with 49,423 units sold! This means she was #1 on the Billboard Hot Singles Sales Chart . And she's also at #5 on the Hot 100![/quote]

WOOOOAAH :D

@Mike: a magical hexagon????!
jigenbakuda

Post by jigenbakuda »

[quote="harmonium"]I posted this over at JPM already, but I just have to post it here too, it's so great. Maaya hit #1 on Soundscan Japan's charts with 49,423 units sold! This means she was #1 on the Billboard Hot Singles Sales Chart . And she's also at #5 on the Hot 100![/quote]

Sugoi, I am so impressed. I really like the song the more I listen to it. So I am glad she is number 1. I wonder is it the music or the anime? I mean the reason so many japanese are buying it.
frecklegirl

Post by frecklegirl »

Wait, Maaya's not a voice in the show, right? Just the opening theme singer? sorry if this has already been covered... I can't remember.
harmonium

Post by harmonium »

It hasn't been confirmed yet, but the early reports on the single hinted that she may also have a voice-acting role later on in the series.